What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Can some one recommend me a good flavour MTL dripper please?

Not a snappy, although I'd love one my experiences with dripper is such that I am not 100% sold yet, so I don't want to spend too much. Prefereable one available in the UK.

Recently I resurrected a Magma clone and was using it MTL. It has just been usurped by an Origen dripper (V2), this is now jostling with a Le Magister

All clones.

[Edit]

Just realised that technically Le Magister is a tank. But feels like a dripper with a lid on the juice well

Can some one recommend me a good flavour MTL dripper please?

Not a snappy, although I'd love one my experiences with dripper is such that I am not 100% sold yet, so I don't want to spend too much. Prefereable one available in the UK.
A tobeco clone of the original Magma is the best MTL dripper in my opinion... single coil build, above 1 ohm, airflow closed down where u like it.

I have a Le Magister clone .... it's a dripper to me, just a better design that most drippers. ;) it was about $5 from fasttech and satisfies my occasion dripping wishes. :)

.... and secondly, my prize that I won arrived today, thanks again @collateral diarrhea ... I'm liking it a lot, classy little tank. :D

A tobeco clone of the original Magma is the best MTL dripper in my opinion... single coil build, above 1 ohm, airflow closed down where u like it.
Recently I resurrected a Magma clone and was using it MTL. It has just been usurped by an Origen dripper (V2), this is now jostling with a Le Magister

All clones.

[Edit]

Just realised that technically Le Magister is a tank. But feels like a dripper with a lid on the juice well

Either of you (or anyone else) used a Magma Reborn for MTL? Or perhaps a Derringer? Torn between the two wanna see what all the fuss is about with dripping and I don't mind trying DTL but damn the MTL hit is satisfying.

Either of you (or anyone else) used a Magma Reborn for MTL? Or perhaps a Derringer? Torn between the two wanna see what all the fuss is about with dripping and I don't mind trying DTL but damn the MTL hit is satisfying.
I have not tried either but done extensive reading on both. Magma Reborn is much more DTL that MTL.

Derringer is hailed as a great MTL dripper. IMO would also be a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom