What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Just an update about the lack of flavour of my new KF3 plus and mini.
i gave them another clean in very hot water and re wicked them both, and they do seem to be tasting a lot better, no quite as good as my subtank mini but getting there.
i opened up the juice flow a bit too much the first time and it dumped a load of juice through the air holes,
i kept turning it slowly waiting for the bubbles to rise, didn't get any ,so i will not rely on the bubble method again.
2 full turns from fully closed has always worked perfectly for me

Based on the reviews I believe I somehow got a dud... I'll wait for the V3 but I'm going to definitely try again :)

I wish I could get some Manabush here in the states without massive shipping costs... sounds fantastic.

This is going to sound a bit weird (maybe) but I'm not totally convinced I would have managed to quit the smokes without Manabush and it's something I don't think I could give up now (without totally giving up vaping) I vape other things very occasionally but 95% of the time I'm vaping something from their range. Sometimes I'll have something else for a change but it never lasts longer than a day or usually it's just something else for a couple of hours to refresh the palate. There's something indulgent and luxurious about the taste that was something that I instantly thought "this is better than smoking" which made giving up surprisingly easy. It was like switching from my usual tobacco to another brand that was cheaper and tasted so much better.... and who wouldn't want to do that?

I hear what you're saying @simong
1468778088154.jpg

Based on the reviews I believe I somehow got a dud... I'll wait for the V3 but I'm going to definitely try again :)

I wish I could get some Manabush here in the states without massive shipping costs... sounds fantastic.
You get black note a lot cheaper than we do. Have you tried baker white tobacco. POTV did a review a while back and the cherry tobacco sounds good.
Manabush is damned good though. Try.dripworx too if you do a uk.shop.

You also have Vermillion River over there .. that stuff stopped me smoking .. and was defo an influence on setting up Manabush

This is going to sound a bit weird (maybe) but I'm not totally convinced I would have managed to quit the smokes without Manabush and it's something I don't think I could give up now (without totally giving up vaping) I vape other things very occasionally but 95% of the time I'm vaping something from their range. Sometimes I'll have something else for a change but it never lasts longer than a day or usually it's just something else for a couple of hours to refresh the palate. There's something indulgent and luxurious about the taste that was something that I instantly thought "this is better than smoking" which made giving up surprisingly easy. It was like switching from my usual tobacco to another brand that was cheaper and tasted so much better.... and who wouldn't want to do that?
Not weird to me, agree with every word! :D

Back
Top Bottom