What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

That is a bonnie tank. Who have thought a year ago i would be getting all lusty eyed over a little bit of shiney metal that you Suck.

I wouldn't have thought it a couple months ago when I was happy with a black toptank..... :D

oh, there was one thing ...... the metal 'tank' section had a couple of small dings in it when it came but I prefer to have the see through section anyway so I wasn't that bothered but that part did seem less well made than the rest of it for some unknown reason.

I guess I got lucky this is my first build in it and it's still going fine, flavour is good/very good and my drip tip is as cool as the rest of it.... I am a low wattage vaper though with a relaxed style like I'm enjoying a fine cigar, so I'm not canning the hell out of it ever.

there's a few different ones on fasttech, I got this one btw https://www.fasttech.com/p/2877000

EDIT: it's actually the cheapest version I have, $14.17, there's others at 15.81, 19.05 and 21.02 dollars.
That is the one I had also :(

oh, there was one thing ...... the metal 'tank' section had a couple of small dings in it when it came but I prefer to have the see through section anyway so I wasn't that bothered but that part did seem less well made than the rest of it for some unknown reason.
FT has been very good to me if I supply pics to replace/return items. They might send you a new section.

Like many, I eagerly await the Rose V3. The new build deck looks to be a massive improvement over the V1 and V2, finally dispensing with the ceramic cup.:2thumbsup:

Like many, I eagerly await the Rose V3. The new build deck looks to be a massive improvement over the V1 and V2, finally dispensing with the ceramic cup.:2thumbsup:

you don't like the cup? I quite liked it as a building aid, I kind of eyed everything up with that before attempting to install the coil ........ I found it quite easy, well easy compared to that friggin nautilus thing which was a nightmare.

To anyone who doesn't suffer from a severe Body Core Tremor, it's a fine setup, however, if you do have this condition...... Forget it! :(

To anyone who doesn't suffer from a severe Body Core Tremor, it's a fine setup, however, if you do have this condition...... Forget it! :(

:(

defo not having any issues with flavour @ToolmanTexas I've actually closed the air hole down a bit and it's got even better .... that tasty Manabush taste I know well.

:(

defo not having any issues with flavour @ToolmanTexas I've actually closed the air hole down a bit and it's got even better .... that tasty Manabush taste I know well.
Based on the reviews I believe I somehow got a dud... I'll wait for the V3 but I'm going to definitely try again :)

I wish I could get some Manabush here in the states without massive shipping costs... sounds fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom