What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

After falling in love with the v3 mini a while ago and then unfortunately falling off the wagon a month ago I thought I'd treat myself and got the Kfun v5 today ( thanks @mustybadger )

Built my first stable TC build ( thanks @spikey1 ) using kfuns and am loving it...

It's too airy for me though and I have the mtl kit which I forgot to install but I'm that chuffed with the TC set up I'm going to wait until the coil needs changing which wont be long as I vape manabush nokomis.

There are 3 in the kit. Once I find the one that suits my style the best I'll post on here and if anyone wants the other 2 let me know and I'll fire them in the post to you.

cheers

Gaz

Glad you got it sorted Gaz. I think once you reduce your wick a little it may become slightly more airy so take this into account when considering which adaptor to use, could be a reason to keep more than one size, especially if you start using different diameter coils!

S.

Last edited:
Glad you got it sorted Gas. I think once you reduce your wick a little it may become slightly more airy so take this into account when considering which adaptor to use, could be a reason to keep more than one size, especially if you start using different diameter coils!

S.

Ok thanks for the heads up m8 and I'll deffo keep that in mind.

cheers

Gaz

I should probably be putting this on the 'what's in your hand' thread but it seems to fit in here so well.....

I've never got around to building my nextiny (mainly cos i was happy with the nextgen anyway) but it looked like it belonged on my new pico.
So..... Here it is.
It's sporting a 0.4 stainless coil which is giving a great clean taste.

I really should've set this up earlier. Its great.
Now if only i can find a glass tank section for it.
1470852876389.jpg

I should probably be putting this on the 'what's in your hand' thread but it seems to fit in here so well.....

I've never got around to building my nextiny (mainly cos i was happy with the nextgen anyway) but it looked like it belonged on my new pico.
So..... Here it is.

View attachment 100295
Beautiful little set up there. I have the 3 picos and this has made me need a nextiny but I may hold out for a nextasis clone too.

So..... Here it is.

View attachment 100295
That is really purdy!

Back
Top Bottom