What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Got a kayfun v4 and v3 sorted so I'll hopefully see what all the fuss is about. Any tips?

I've got the rose on my fasttech wish list so that will have to wait for now but defo love the look of them

Thanks [emoji106]
It just seems to work well together

Does look very nice pal

I've had a Nextiny on my Wishlist for a while & just gave it another look, have to admit I wouldn't have a clue how to build on that deck :D Any chance of a pic?

Does look very nice pal

I've had a Nextiny on my Wishlist for a while & just gave it another look, have to admit I wouldn't have a clue how to build on that deck :D Any chance of a pic?

Happily, I can do better than that - here's a great building tutorial posted by @decson (I want to give him the due credit)
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ny-really-just-change-mesh-dimensions.105545/
I did one thing different though; I used 2 different mesh as I use very high VG juice (80% +)
the mesh I used was 40mm x 13mm 200mesh plus a 10mm x 6mm piece of 325 wrapped around the top of that (they call it a topper).
the 200 mesh wicks thicker juice better and then the small piece of 325 holds it under nicely the coil

I hope that helps?

Last edited:
It does ta pal, but is there supposed to be a linky? :)

I think mesh is beyond me to be honest dude, it's something I've never looked into so I'll need to do some research :2thumbsup:

oops

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ny-really-just-change-mesh-dimensions.105545/

mesh is easier than people think
just remember to burn the bejeezus out of it before you try to do anything else

personally, I torch it, dip it in water, torch it.... repeat 6 times
roll it into a tube (i.e. wick shape) and torch it again
drip 3 or 4 drops of juice onto it, light that juice and let it burn off, repeat about 6 times

I don't have problems that way with shorting/hot spots at all. sounds time consuming but really takes less than 3 minutes, getting rid of hot spots would take longer anyway

It does ta pal, but is there supposed to be a linky? :)

I think mesh is beyond me to be honest dude, it's something I've never looked into so I'll need to do some research :2thumbsup:

Give it a go - I thought it would be beyond me too, and I won't lie, it was a bit of a struggle at times ..... but it paid off and I'm really pleased I did it! :)

A year after I started vaping, I've finally got to the stage where I have kit and juice I'm happy with - so pleased that I took a pic. These were what I was using today, but there are a few in regular use that are missing - the Nautilus, Gladius, Kraken and KFL+.

P1090252.jpg

Looking
A year after I started vaping, I've finally got to the stage where I have kit and juice I'm happy with - so pleased that I took a pic. These were what I was using today, but there are a few in regular use that are missing - the Nautilus, Gladius, Kraken and KFL+.

P1090252.jpg
Looking good.
Am enjoying the nextiny it's visually tidy as well as a flavour machine. Just filled up with spiritwalker powwow and I've not really enjoyed the spiritwalker range as much as the tobacco range until now.

Cre
Looking

Looking good.
Am enjoying the nextiny it's visually tidy as well as a flavour machine. Just filled up with spiritwalker powwow and I've not really enjoyed the spiritwalker range as much as the tobacco range until now.
Crewella have you tried the aerovape yet. The dinner lady 1111 range is next on the radar.

Back
Top Bottom