What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Told you the v3 is a beauty. Both great but the v4 is built like the death star.
You're right about it being easy to fill. It would be nice if it was just a smidge bigger but it's really easy to unscrew and fill. Just need to get a mod to go with it lol

View attachment 100640

So my kayfuns arrived! Glad I started on a taifun because boy, are the kayfuns a bit fiddly to build on. Not sure about the juice control either. But i love the look of the v3 and i really like the draw.. Its really silky smooth and just restrictive enough. I just need to work on on builds and wicking to get them to sing!

Qorax gives some good tips on how to enjoy, as well as how to build and wick. It truly is one of the most simple devices I've ever worked with once I got thru first build and use:

I usually use a 3mm and 2.5 mm kanthal coil in my two up and running KF3's. Both are spaced with like 7 or 8 wraps. One being Kanthal the other NI80. I actually prefer the 3mm for some reason. It seems very large for the deck size taking up all the space but it works for me. Wicking on this thing is superb btw.

I have now taken my two Taifuns GT2's out and now I am questioning if they are better. So hard to tell but they both have the perfect draw for my vape and just work, don't leak and taste wonderful.

Next on list is the nextasis from FT that was listed today. Anyone think this will be a good clone.....looks it to me but if you see any faults would be great to hear.

You're right about it being easy to fill. It would be nice if it was just a smidge bigger but it's really easy to unscrew and fill. Just need to get a mod to go with it lol
For me, it looks good on my iStick 30 and iStick Pico. I've seen alot of others put it on the eGo One 19mm mods and that looks great too.

Oh and note to self. Remember to close off the bloody juice control when filling up the tank!
my v3 mini is a bit weird when filling...
1) close juice control
2) refill and put top on - but only until the o-ring seal touches
3) turn it upside down and finishing tightening the lid
4) try vaping BEFORE re-opening the juice control as somejuice gets squeezed through into the chamber anyway

re-opening the juice control before step 4 will definitely lead to leakage

The v5 is basically a bigger version but the 3 looks elegant and if you're anything like me you will find it your go to rta.

I usually use a 3mm and 2.5 mm kanthal coil in my two up and running KF3's. Both are spaced with like 7 or 8 wraps. One being Kanthal the other NI80. I actually prefer the 3mm for some reason. It seems very large for the deck size taking up all the space but it works for me. Wicking on this thing is superb btw.

I have now taken my two Taifuns GT2's out and now I am questioning if they are better. So hard to tell but they both have the perfect draw for my vape and just work, don't leak and taste wonderful.

Next on list is the nextasis from FT that was listed today. Anyone think this will be a good clone.....looks it to me but if you see any faults would be great to hear.
Will give the nexasis a go as I am really enjoying the sxk nextiny.

Creme de vape sell some alternative tanks for the v3 mini, the biggest of which increases the liquid capacity to 4.6ml I believe? That way you get similar capacity to the v5 but with more tunable airflow and a shorter chimney :-)

Not sure if they will fit clones, but for authentics they're worth investing in!

Back
Top Bottom