What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

SXK Kayfun Mini V3 has been discontinued on Fasttech!
My last one had to be returned because they didn;t drill juice holes and the 510 was dodgy. Got mail a few days ago saying that all they could offer was GC as it was discontinued......luckily I stocked up before :)

SXK Kayfun Mini V3 has been discontinued on Fasttech!

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

$12.98 Kayfun Mini V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - Kayfun Mini V3, 316 SS + Glass, Silver (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/4278000

Got this and using it daily. Seems fine

Next I'm gonna try sxk mini v5 but I'll also be getting the mtl kit from creme de vape

Hey.... Question. Has anyone tried Clapton wire in a taifun or kayfun? Would it sit under the screws ok? Fancy buying some but there's no point if it doesn't hold secure.

Works in the Mini V3 and KF5. They give you some longer screws in the KF5 specifically for that purpose.

I've got twisted 28g Ni80 in my Mini V3 at the moment - experimenting with some free wire - working really well

Hey.... Question. Has anyone tried Clapton wire in a taifun or kayfun? Would it sit under the screws ok? Fancy buying some but there's no point if it doesn't hold secure.
Yep Kayfun v5 using a fused Clapton...still in the testing period for mine though so after this tank probably rip it out and try something different.

Erm Taifun...I wouldn't bother with Clapton in those. Not enough space and I don't think they are rated for it...would probably pop a seal due to the heat.

Yep Kayfun v5 using a fused Clapton...still in the testing period for mine though so after this tank probably rip it out and try something different.

Erm Taifun...I wouldn't bother with Clapton in those. Not enough space and I don't think they are rated for it...would probably pop a seal due to the heat.
Interesting! The Taifun, to me, seems to have the bigger build deck? Especially compared to the v3 mini.

Interesting! The Taifun, to me, seems to have the bigger build deck? Especially compared to the v3 mini.

In my experience with them now the Taifun is happier with a single micro coil build...I have never attempted Clapton in it... but I think even if you could squeeze a Clapton coil between those posts it would be a PITA to secure the leads and feed enough air to the length of the coil.

But I am sure someone will quote me the contrary! Because apparently you can fit a Ferrari engine in a mini [emoji2]

Qorax gives some good tips on how to enjoy, as well as how to build and wick. It truly is one of the most simple devices I've ever worked with once I got thru first build and use:

Looks like an awesome set up, can't imagine it being a cheap go to though!

Back
Top Bottom