What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

this is exactly whats in my hand at the mo. closed right off gives a MTL draw very similar to my kayfun mini v3.

weirdly(?), I've got a stainless clapton in there - so I'm getting really dense vapour while MTLing. MASSIVE flavour. all on a pico.
it's a great set up.
Can I ask what gauge claton you are using and what ohm your hitting? I assume it's single coil...thinking of buying some clapton to mess about with [emoji3]

Oooh yeah, my Corolla v 1.5 arrived today!! As a fan of the Corolla I'm pretty excited!

It looks pretty much the same as the first one, except it has 3 different glass sections, a larger fill port & a suitable MTL drip tip which are all major plusses. It has a shinier, cleaner feel to it to but I can't compare it as my Corolla's are clones of the SXK version

I've got a V 1.5 as well and it is great for flavour, the only problem (with mine at least) is that the top is very loose despite changing the seals so there's no way I can use it out of the house which really is what I got it for.

Does your top fit snug enough to trust it in a pocket? If so I may try another.

I've got a V 1.5 as well and it is great for flavour, the only problem (with mine at least) is that the top is very loose despite changing the seals so there's no way I can use it out of the house which really is what I got it for.

It seems firm enough but this is without the involvement of any juice, I'll let you know how I get on with. I hope it's not loose as this is planned to be a daily driver out & about tank too

I pocket mine all the time and no leaks, it's not a super tight fit but it's not loose.

I left mine in my fleece pocket today after taking it off and it sat for about three hours on its side and not even a sign of a leak, also my older v1's leaked a tiny bit from the bottom of the glass in hot weather but these v1.5's seem to have cured that with the o rings.

Thanks for the replies, mine is so loose that the top would fall off immediately if I put it in a pocket, didn't notice until the first time I did!

I really have enough tanks but if I was sure the next was tight may get another, perhaps a trip to a B & M, sod that expression, I mean shop, to check is the way to go.

Thanks for the replies, mine is so loose that the top would fall off immediately if I put it in a pocket, didn't notice until the first time I did!

I really have enough tanks but if I was sure the next was tight may get another, perhaps a trip to a B & M, sod that expression, I mean shop, to check is the way to go.
I saw Vic reviewing these, and saw how easily he was managing to slip the cap on and off. Did make me wonder....

Must be able to find a slighty thicker o ring. Maybe thicker but smaller so it ends up tighter...

I saw Vic reviewing these, and saw how easily he was managing to slip the cap on and off. Did make me wonder....

Must be able to find a slighty thicker o ring. Maybe thicker but smaller so it ends up tighter...

I thought a slightly thicker o ring would work but I tried with what I had available but the tolerance was so little couldn't get the top on, even only replacing one with what appeared to be another only marginally bigger.

I changed to the spares as they are often better but that made no difference.

I think I've just got a duff but at least I can use it at home!

I said not a lot's changed between the Corolla's but now I've just built it, a lot has changed & for the better:

- The tank screws apart at the 510. I broke the glass on one of my v1s because it press fitted
- The screws on the deck have have little channels for your wire, stick your wire in there & tighten the screw, no wrapping the wire around the screw
- The coloured top cap pulls out, I thought that was supposed to happen on the V1 but didn't on my clones, does on this for easy swapping
- As I said earlier, you get 3 different sized tanks, I couldn't source a replacement tank on my V1 I broke so it's mega handy
- That juice fill port, can refill it with a unicorn bottle now, no faffing with needle bottles

It comes with a narrower SS drip tip but I've no idea how you use it, are you supposed to get an extra bit to fit it in too @moley @spikey1 ??

I'm going to have to get another

I just ordered this for £9 on fast tech.

I have no clue what it is but I hear you lot praise it
uploadfromtaptalk1471634969441.png

Back
Top Bottom