What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I imagine this to be good at tc mtl. Lots of room for spaced coils.

It is, I normally only do TC. The Velocity style posts are fairly close together though so you need to be careful the legs don't touch the next wrap when positioning the coil.

I was wittering on about the Merlin a few pages back when I had an epiphany on a slow Saturday morning :D

I need to have another play with it, I haven't found the flavour yet

I was wittering on about the Merlin a few pages back when I had an epiphany on a slow Saturday morning :D

I'm using zbdif Nife48, not sure if it's 27 or 28 awg, 3.5 mm ID about 8 wraps coming out at 0.43 ohms. A lot of cotton stuffed into the juice wells and probably more covering the holes than recommended.

400 F and 15 watts, at the moment on a 'lowly' Evic VTC Mini.

Flavour is very good, on a par with my KF5, the only problem is I'm using Muffin Mole which isn't one of my favourites!

Looking forward to re-wicking and putting a better juice in!

I'm using zbdif Nife48, not sure if it's 27 or 28 awg, 3.5 mm ID about 8 wraps coming out at 0.43 ohms. A lot of cotton stuffed into the juice wells and probably more covering the holes than recommended.

400 F and 15 watts, at the moment on a 'lowly' Evic VTC Mini.

Flavour is very good, on a par with my KF5, the only problem is I'm using Muffin Mole which isn't one of my favourites!

Looking forward to re-wicking and putting a better juice in!
A bit of spirit walker would sit nice I reckon.

Oooh yeah, my Corolla v 1.5 arrived today!! As a fan of the Corolla I'm pretty excited!

It looks pretty much the same as the first one, except it has 3 different glass sections, a larger fill port & a suitable MTL drip tip which are all major plusses. It has a shinier, cleaner feel to it to but I can't compare it as my Corolla's are clones of the SXK version

I have one of these and can't rate it high enough. Watched a YouTube review by 'vaping with vic' and he suggested shutting the airflow completely off for a decent mtl hit. Gotta say this works a treat with the mtl adapter in [emoji3]
this is exactly whats in my hand at the mo. closed right off gives a MTL draw very similar to my kayfun mini v3.

weirdly(?), I've got a stainless clapton in there - so I'm getting really dense vapour while MTLing. MASSIVE flavour. all on a pico.
it's a great set up.

for me, a stainless clapton, very low down - keeping the coil about 1mm from the air hole (a suggestion i took from qorax's mini v3 tutorials) gives huge flavour.

for me, a stainless clapton, very low down - keeping the coil about 1mm from the air hole (a suggestion i took from qorax's mini v3 tutorials) gives huge flavour.

Cheers! See, you guys use these exotic coils when I'm a plain old kanthol kinda guy, I get flavour in other tanks with kanthol so figure it'll work on any tank, I'll have a play :)

Back
Top Bottom