What's new

The TPD means nothing

Good of to see you back around the place Knome :yahoo:

Thanks very much.

I have been lurking but I kind of lost my sociability for a while due to life issue thingies... you know...

Still vaping and putting the bins out every week.

Ooh sorry to hear that. Good to see you getting back in your groove again. I missed seeing you swinging around the place.
:D

Thanks very much.

I have been lurking but I kind of lost my sociability for a while due to life issue thingies... you know...

Still vaping and putting the bins out every week.

You have life issues AND manage to get the bins out ?

man you rock .. I can barely get the bins out when Im A'OK

I want to know how the tPD affects atomisers and tanks designed for use with liquid containing no nicotine. Currently such products are described as E-Shisha and it is used as a "work around" for sites that do not allow the sale of Tobacco products.

Is there any way they can stop the sale of devices designed to vapourise 0% nicotine liquids or the Liquids themselves?

They thought of that:
Article 2 (16) ‘electronic cigarette’ means a product that can be used for consumption of nicotine-containing vapour via a mouth piece, or any component of that product, including a cartridge, a tank and the device without cartridge or tank. Electronic cigarettes can be disposable or refillable by means of a refill container and a tank, or rechargeable with single use cartridges; (my emphasis)

I have to disagree to an extent

there will be two winners

Big Tobacco and Big Pharma .. who in my mind are an even bigger threat that Big Tobacco

Agreed - we got that wrong. We were trying to make the number of words less, and we pared down something like "the only people who will be able to make ecigs under the new rules are Big Tobacco" into "there's only one winner ..." (owtte). But we're only a few vapers, not professionals - I hope you think the point still stands! :6:

Sometimes no matter how passionate or angry you are there is no justice, these higher ups dont give a damn about us only themselves.
What we should be doing is discussing what we are going to do to keep us vaping after the shit hits the fan.

Compared to past history of prohibition like alcohol, weed etc people have a need and where there is demand it can be gained.
So all this news coming out is like stockpiling bullshit as a repository for these higher ups to bring back into argument on tv shows and newspapers proclaiming their words are of
"professionally scientific accurate data", slowly trying to brainwash people.

Regardless of vaping, smoking IS on the decline which is due to many reasons like health, trends, vaping, cost etc.
If tobacco and pharma companies are the master of puppets, then they will eventually see that their businesses will fail to keep or bring in new users of smoking, NRT.

If people have a need for something they will get it and it doesn't matter what the law says or does the people will prevail in getting their needs met.

Sometimes no matter how passionate or angry you are there is no justice, these higher ups dont give a damn about us only themselves.
What we should be doing is discussing what we are going to do to keep us vaping after the shit hits the fan.

Compared to past history of prohibition like alcohol, weed etc people have a need and where there is demand it can be gained.
So all this news coming out is like stockpiling bullshit as a repository for these higher ups to bring back into argument on tv shows and newspapers proclaiming their words are of
"professionally scientific accurate data", slowly trying to brainwash people.

Regardless of vaping, smoking IS on the decline which is due to many reasons like health, trends, vaping, cost etc.
If tobacco and pharma companies are the master of puppets, then they will eventually see that their businesses will fail to keep or bring in new users of smoking, NRT.

If people have a need for something they will get it and it doesn't matter what the law says or does the people will prevail in getting their needs met.

Mate, respectfully, you're an idiot.

LOL! He's not an idiot, it's a perfectly reasonable point of view. Albeit one that doesn't think about all the kids taking up smoking right now, or the actual millions who just rely on vape shops (which will have to close cos they can only stock vypes and three liquids).

Back
Top Bottom