What's new

Things I Forgot To Get & Do

MadTz

Achiever
I never took a single photo

Meant to get some snake oil it completely went out my head

Find a couple of funky drip tips ( queue sizes were stupid )

Finally take spare atty heads :( had my pv in my pocket forgot to turn it off & fried my PT 2 coil and wick.. AndyC1971 Cheers fella

One day wasn't enough was it! Mind you I don't think my legs could take another day of queuing! I still haven't tested to see if they still work today yet but I really need a cuppa so I'm going to have to stagger out of bed soon, lol!

There is a market for a range of cool belt, shoulder and neck device holders.

I know of four pocket-related mishaps, I'm betting there were many more.

A glorified hard leather cigar-type / bullet clip holder would be nice.

I didn't forget to say hello to Roadhoguk but when I did try Mrs.RHUK was in the middle of displaying her range of, erm, interesting mods.

:8:

puremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremind

I didn't forget to say hello to @Roadhoguk but when I did try Mrs.RHUK was in the middle of displaying her range of, erm, interesting mods.

:8:

puremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremind

Hahahhahahahahahahaha...

Mr Roadhoguk & Mrs Roadhoguk were the first ppl I spoke too ( had made a mental note to make sure I did ) , holding a nice looking pipe & I love the comment about the drones a very true description

Mr Roadhoguk & Mrs Roadhoguk were the first ppl I spoke too ( had made a mental note to make sure I did ) , holding a nice looking pipe & I love the comment about the drones a very true description

It was great to meet you :) . Looking forward to next years VF :)

Would it not be an idea to send off an email to the organisers mentioning your issues this year and point them toward the DDA?

Back
Top Bottom