What's new

Thinking of getting the Uwell Nunchaku-RBA?

@rawhead , ahh, there lies a issue. Will I have to order the sabre from China?

As you know, I have no qualms with that. I haven't done it in a long time, no issues with TPD compliant stuff and customs is there? Don't want to get it confiscated. I have had much more shady things come through customs though without issue.

At least I could get the Saber as a mod only, and add my own RTA. Seems it will only cost me about £30 for just the mod from Fast tech, just not sure which colour to go for.

Will I have to order the sabre from China?

I've not seen the mod only in the UK, which should be okay. But yeah, I'm thinking FT when they actually have it on stock - I never trust their expected dates :)

As you know, I have no qualms with that. I haven't done it in a long time, no issues with TPD compliant stuff and customs is there? Don't want to get it confiscated. I have had much more shady things come through customs though without issue.

Nah I think customs have more important things to deal with than bothering about non-TPD stuff from China. That being said, I could have just cursed you...

just not sure which colour to go for.

For some reason I quite like the green.[/user]

Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread, which battery would you recommend for the nunchaku mod?

@robotica , that is probably the battery I would use myself, or a 30Q for my vaping style- usually well under 50W but it can change.

With it being a single 18650 80W mod though, if you want to push it I would probably go for something like the VTC5A. 80W is a lot to ask from a single cell so the extra 5A would be handy.

@robotica , that is probably the battery I would use myself, or a 30Q for my vaping style- usually well under 50W but it can change.

With it being a single 18650 80W mod though, if you want to push it I would probably go for something like the VTC5A. 80W is a lot to ask from a single cell so the extra 5A would be handy.
Check out the vtc6a. More mAh.

Back
Top Bottom