What's new

tobacco concentrate

dahut

Achiever
has anyone tried the Turkish royale,nut job and uk tobacco from bestecigliquid.co.uk
just put a order in hopefully they are good choices :F

has anyone tried the Turkish royale,nut job and uk tobacco from bestecigliquid.co.uk
just put a order in hopefully they are good choices :F
Not tried those three, I think Zou's tried the Turkish though. The Mrs Jones is good, if you like coffee/tobacco. :)

Not tried them. I might grab some more of their concentrates though, I’m a fan of the ones I’ve got. Let us know how you get on with them. Especially the turkish one. Their sultan is excellent.

Not tried those three, I think Zou's tried the Turkish though. The Mrs Jones is good, if you like coffee/tobacco. :)
coffee and tobacco mmm il keep that in mind for the next order :eyeroll: lol
to many good ones were sold out hopefully zouz has tried these
will post back here after a taste ;)

damn!... i was hovering over the sultan one then went with the royale owell it might be ok lol cheers guys :)

damn!... i was hovering over the sultan one then went with the royale owell it might be ok lol cheers guys :)
Keep us posted. I find some of the Bestcig juices a bit too 'dirty tobacco-ey' for my tastes, but a few are nice. :)

When I went through my diy phase I purchased a fair bit from them..
They are a decent seller and have some good offers on..always good quality stuff and a good
Selection of flavours not found elsewhere..

Keep us posted. I find some of the Bestcig juices a bit too 'dirty tobacco-ey' for my tastes, but a few are nice. :)
yeah,, did find some were like chewing on a bit tobacco but they are a necessary requirement for drink night :)

tbh iv been back on the golden v rolly's n need to stop.again! :(
started of one in the morning then just at work,, too now all the time lol

thrown all my juice out atm iv got ds barrel aged and ice-cream and peanut butter not to fond of them but the icecream is the better of the two

give it a week or two n il post back after a little steep

Back
Top Bottom