What's new

Tobacco juices.

Not really. I must be happy with the company as a whole. I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone. I just want to let people know the best I can what's out there and also I can get items off the companies for my fellow vapers in giveaway. It's a very time consuming hobby. But it will always be only a hobby.
But it don't look like that Gavin, it looks like you been paid by ball bag companies to do promo work on YouTube and on here where you can get away with it without vendor status

I'm sorry you see it that way. I do get given eliquid ect. Yes but that is all like other people. It Takes ages to make and edit the videos. But I do it as a hobby.

I'm sorry you see it that way. I do get given eliquid ect. Yes but that is all like other people. It Takes ages to make and edit the videos. But I do it as a hobby.
I dont see it mate if it was a hobby and you wanted to let people know what's out there(your own words) you wouldn't be a company specific advertiser to me it's clear they is something more than a free bottle of juice to review going on with you so I'll leave you alone and not post anymore about it but I'm gonna head over to YouTube and remove my sub to your channel hope it all works out for you gavin

OK Matty. I'm sorry about your views but you will see I have quite a few companies that I mention. I respect your views.

Yeah rope cut is very good and obviously Lee's should be tried by all.
How about "little Havana" from cheap thrills drip club. It's a touch of cigar with American doughnuts to my tastebuds but packs a flavour punch.
Glas butterscotch tobacco may suit too.

ill vouch for this one got one box to try then bought another 9 boxes it certainly packs a good flavour punch and at £1.99 a box its a surefire winner

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/drip-squad-hustlin-eliquid-4x-10ml-3mg

IMG_2420.JPG

Back
Top Bottom