What's new

Unpopular opinion: pod kits is better flavour compared to RTAs and boro AIOs.

The Dovpo Limpid is excellent, never got released in the uk though, hoping that the Ultimate Bar Kit Replacement Pods (Dovpo rebrand?) are as good, it's a weird situation. Great with baccy as long as I up the nic from 0.4mg to around 0.6-0.8mg.

As a few folk have said, some stock coils are brilliant with certain liquids. The Vaporesso GTX 0.2ohm mesh coils for example, they're outstanding (as are the bigger GTI mesh coils).

The thing is though, these 20 quid pods soon end up costing a lot more in coils than it does for some wire/mesh strips and cotton to rebuild your RTAs and bridges. For me stock coils burn out too quickly to be economical with the sweet dessert flavour I like, so I generally stick to rebuildables. Whatever works best for each individual though!

The thing is though, these 20 quid pods soon end up costing a lot more in coils than it does for some wire/mesh strips and cotton to rebuild your RTAs and bridges.
Xros pods and so far the Dovpo pods last 2 - 3 months, @ 2-3 pubs visits per week plus shopping, walking round town, motorbiking 3 - 4 time a weeks as well. It's a good trade off at £2.50 - £3 a pod. A place for everything and everything in its place :D

Xros pods and so far the Dovpo pods last 2 - 3 months, @ 2-3 pubs visits per week plus shopping, walking round town, motorbiking 3 - 4 time a weeks as well. It's a good trade off at £2.50 - £3 a pod. A place for everything and everything in its place :D

I bet I'd still kill them within a week! :D

That's good to hear though!

Tried the xros mini and to be blunt the flavour is secondary when you can't get the draw you like, for this reason its sat pining away for attention on my desk, not helped by being non-adjustable. It'll end up in the bin I feel. The Argus absolutely nails it in comparison.

Tried the xros mini and to be blunt the flavour is secondary when you can't get the draw you like, for this reason its sat pining away for attention on my desk, not helped by being non-adjustable. It'll end up in the bin I feel. The Argus absolutely nails it in comparison.
The Xros Nano is adjustable airflow, it can go tight, well, for a dtl merchant like me it does. I've noticed flavour can drop off quite quickly, both dovpo limpid and Venus Nano piss all over it.

How is that done? afaict it's just pinholes on the sides.

Tried a fair few pods and they are not for me, though the way these things come and go you never know somewhere down the road.

Back
Top Bottom