What's new

Unpopular opinion: pod kits is better flavour compared to RTAs and boro AIOs.

As a few folk have said, some stock coils are brilliant with certain liquids. The Vaporesso GTX 0.2ohm mesh coils for example, they're outstanding (as are the bigger GTI mesh coils).

The thing is though, these 20 quid pods soon end up costing a lot more in coils than it does for some wire/mesh strips and cotton to rebuild your RTAs and bridges. For me stock coils burn out too quickly to be economical with the sweet dessert flavour I like, so I generally stick to rebuildables. Whatever works best for each individual though!

Yeah, I'm generally quite a cheapskate when it comes to vaping. I don't mind spending money on the initial purchase, as long as it is a good setup and can last me a while. I'm vaping mostly fruity koolada liquids in my OXVA and I'm surprised how long this coil has lasted me, it has been more than a month since I've changed the coil. I'm at my desk working at home most days and I only use that to chain vape. I even felt like I should probably change the coil, not because it tasted any different but because it has been so long haha.

I remember when the nautilus coils came out I would go through them so much quicker in comparison, not sure if it is an improvement in juices or the coil technology that fixed this problem. Is just strange, running the same juice in an rta, the juice turns brown from gunk much quicker then inside the pod, in fact it has been a month with this coil in the pod and the liquids i put through is still colourless.

Depending on the liquid you vape, Bridges in my experience due the the length of the chimney lose to MTL rtas, because the distance the vapor traveling. That why shorty tanks are always known to be flavour bangers I'd designed right.

I dabbled on bridges and it's nice to hold and customise but you wouldn't buy a bridge/boro for pure flavour.

If you are vaping aniseed or strong menthol then there isn't much of a difference on the various set ups I found.

If I can be bothered to try one I might out of interest. I get pretty banging performance out of my setup though, and I rewick every day, and moreover prime the wick with a different strength to what I put in the tank; so wouldn't move over.

I just got an oxva pro pod, first ever pod for me as I was totally against them.

I still brought my two mto rtas to work :) just incase.

It's nice in a sense you don't need to worry about juice spilling, don't have to rush and rebuild and worry about the od leak or dry heat.

Would I buy another one, probably not.

But for ease of use and flavor it's a not a bad shout.

I just got an oxva pro pod, first ever pod for me as I was totally against them.

I still brought my two mto rtas to work :) just incase.

It's nice in a sense you don't need to worry about juice spilling, don't have to rush and rebuild and worry about the od leak or dry heat.

Would I buy another one, probably not.

But for ease of use and flavor it's a not a bad shout.

Haven't tried the oxva xlim pro. Looks interesting though 1000mah of battery. Yeah is definitely handy, I bring it with me when I go on holidays or go to the shops. Don't have to worry about rewicking. My RTAs have been pretty good with not leaking after I found out what I've been doing wrong.

I don't usually get leaks if I take my time with wicking.

The pod has been ok, It wouldn't replace my rtas just a nice and easy novelty to keep with u in the car office etc.

PXL_20230502_132958344.jpg

I've been playing with the orion, also innokin pods of late (sceptre 2, klypse). And I've used nautilus 1.0 mesh coils in the kizoku limit tank.

The flavour has really really impressed me. I'd go as far as to say they're better than most RTAs, flavour wise. But despite this, I don't find the vape quite as satisfying as an RTA.

I don't usually get leaks if I take my time with wicking.

The pod has been ok, It wouldn't replace my rtas just a nice and easy novelty to keep with u in the car office etc.

View attachment 318464

Looks good! I still use my sure rta 40% of the time 50% being oxva and 10% being the dope RBA in my stubby aio. Really ought to find something good for the stubby haha, not using it as much as i'd like.

I've been playing with the orion, also innokin pods of late (sceptre 2, klypse). And I've used nautilus 1.0 mesh coils in the kizoku limit tank.

The flavour has really really impressed me. I'd go as far as to say they're better than most RTAs, flavour wise. But despite this, I don't find the vape quite as satisfying as an RTA.

I had the original orion, it was banging ! not sure what happened to it . I really didn't notice the difference in flavour until I had a pod and rta side by side tbh. I do enjoy the amount of vapour i get from an rta though.

Back
Top Bottom