What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

Not sure if this is a silly question but here goes....

Are prices generally any better at Expo than buying online or from the high street? I’m thinking of going to stock up on an utter shedload of Eliquid, coils, cotton and perhaps the odd mod.

Thing is, I’ll just buy them now if there aren’t really any savings to be made.

Are prices generally any better at Expo than buying online or from the high street? I’m thinking of going to stock up on an utter shedload of Eliquid, coils, cotton and perhaps the odd mod.

Speaking as someone who has never been to one myself either...i don't know. But that's not the only reason i'm going. my prime reason is to meet up with some of the 'apes' that are going..and a few of the vendors on here..have chinwag..a few beers..and hopefully a laugh or two!

But i presume there are some bargains to be had there, if one looks around hard enough....maybe even haggle!

Last edited:

Yes there are deals to be had mostly on liquid
However you will try more liquid than you ever thought existed, by the end of the day it will all taste the same and when you go to use what you’ve bought days later you’ll wonder why you bought it cos it tastes like shit [emoji23]

Yes there are deals to be had mostly on liquid
However you will try more liquid than you ever thought existed, by the end of the day it will all taste the same and when you go to use what you’ve bought days later you’ll wonder why you bought it cos it tastes like shit [emoji23]

Sounds good to me @TartanSpartan. In recent weeks i have won so much new kit, that i do not have enough different flavours to put in all the bloody things! I could do withtrying out a few new ones. I still haven't got around to going through all the new kit i got from the Charity fundraiser a few weeks ago! I must get the those pods systems out, they'll be ideal to brind with to the expo.

Right, i've booked the train fare, and now sorting out me digs for the night. I'll be staying at the Shelon Travel Lodge, folks.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me @TartanSpartan. In recent weeks i have won so much new kit, that i do not have enough different flavours to put in all the bloody things! I could with tasting a few new ones. I still haven't got around to going through all the new kit i got from the Charity fundraiser a few weeks ago! I must get the those pods systems out, they'll be ideal to brind with to the expo.

Right, i've booked the train fare, and now sorting out me digs for the night. I'll be staying at the Shelon Travel Lodge, folks.
PM me when you get there. I'll most likely be in the Toby waiting for @tootingyoda if I haven't found a better pub. Looks good for a taxi in the morning to the NEC, it's only down the road.

Back
Top Bottom