What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

I was considering just coming down Saturday, then going home same day, but it's a long haul just for a few hours booze free. There's still accommodation available, obviously cheaper sharing, but twin rooms are getting very rare, but I'm still researching that and transport to and from the event.

Not sure this type of event is my bag, but I'd love to catch up with, and meet new apes.
Be nice to meet you

Be careful what you wish for, we're a motley crew but can scrub up well :D
Well I will have "my tribe" as u say so I will be ready! Hahahaha U haven't met me yet! I could be an absolute fucking physco,.....but I'm not, well maybe sometimes if the situation requires it lol

Well I will have "my tribe" as u say so I will be ready! Hahahaha U haven't met me yet! I could be an absolute fucking physco,.....but I'm not, well maybe sometimes if the situation requires it lol
You're a "gooner" nuff said :D:D

You're a "gooner" nuff said :D:D
True mate, very true :18:
Screenshot_20190907-194527_Bitmoji.jpg

I’ll be there on Saturday! I’ve got a hotel in Kenilworth as I need to be in that general area early the next day.

(Friday)
I'm down. Chris K may be in attendance depending on how the wedding goes... She may kill him yet.

We'll be bringing the Son of Manabush. He's the reason we're going again [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom