What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

There is a place just up the road from me called The Blue Inn which a lot of people use for the NEC it's about 20mins from there. It's in Redditch, Worcs and the M42 is just up the road so an easy journey. Tel No is 01527 525635 don't know what it's like or the prices but I know it is used a lot for Crufts each year.

Already said I'm looking forward to catching up again Stu :2thumbsup: lot's to chat about. Don't know what's happened to Ben, maybe let the Vendor status lapse, not showing in the vendor section. Anyway @WaitFor1t88 is the best contact for Ben on here or use the Fogstar FB group.

Yeah Ben's been quite busy lately , unusually ;) plus he's on holiday at the moment

There is a place just up the road from me called The Blue Inn which a lot of people use for the NEC it's about 20mins from there. It's in Redditch, Worcs and the M42 is just up the road so an easy journey. Tel No is 01527 525635 don't know what it's like or the prices but I know it is used a lot for Crufts each year.
Is there public transport from there to the NEC & any decent pubs?

no worries man, hope he left the yacht at home, they dont fair well in hurricanes I thought
Fogstar will be at expo again though
Glad to see he'll be there, opportunity to blag some free stuff, if we can find him at the bar :beerchug:D

Is there public transport from there to the NEC & any decent pubs?
I don't think there is public transport to the NEC and no pups within walking distance although there is a small bar on site in the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom