What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

Definitely be good to meet up at some point and put faces to names and catch up with people I’ve met at previous events. The expo is generally so large your chances of bumping into someone you know at random is pretty low!

Cheers for posting @nwhornet - got some news on this one...

We are going to have a stand at the modders area this time, just finalising things with the lads at Vape Expo now so hopefully can get it sorted in time :D I will likely be there all three days so be good to see as many of you there as possible! Will be doing some comps for VIP access as well, I might have to beg a bit more yet but will do what I can.

So if anyone wants to help out on the stand and talk to people who don't know about us and might be interested in signing up it would be really helpful. Also, might see what we can do to organise a giveaway at the event, some decent hardware (tricky as we all like different things) or vouchers or something - entry for every registered user who comes to see us and for every noob who signs up over the weekend.

I reckon it's going to be a really good one so looking forward to it - and not looked forward to a vape event for quite a while now!

I’ll definitely come and say hi at some point @junglist always nice to have a chat with you :) will make a convenient meeting point as well. I’m bringing a noob with me so I may not be able to help out but I’ll try my best if there’s time and I get fed up of walking in circles like I normally do :P

We are going to have a stand at the modders area this time, just finalising things with the lads at Vape Expo now so hopefully can get it sorted in time :D I will likely be there all three days so be good to see as many of you there as possible! Will be doing some comps for VIP access as well, I might have to beg a bit more yet but will do what I can.

So if anyone wants to help out on the stand and talk to people who don't know about us and might be interested in signing up it would be really helpful. Also, might see what we can do to organise a giveaway at the event, some decent hardware (tricky as we all like different things) or vouchers or something - entry for every registered user who comes to see us and for every noob who signs up over the weekend.

I reckon it's going to be a really good one so looking forward to it - and not looked forward to a vape event for quite a while now!

Quite happy to come and help on the stand on the Saturday hedders

As long as your hangover free :D. Anything happening Friday or Saturday night social wise? Would be handy to find digs nearby for a relaxed eveninng. Definitely be there Saturday but toying with 2 nights digs & easy travel back Sunday. Will def pop over & say hello, may even be of help to some poor unknowing fool.
If you have any recommendations for hotels etc, leave them here please. Cheap & cheerful being the order of the day :D

Whoop! It will be my first one, so looking forward to it. I will be attending with 3 friends so don't think i can help out much but i will come and say hi and if i can help get some noobies while im there I will. Its a fantastic site & forum so its easy to talk about. Im actually addicted to it hahaha. See u there Mr J

Whoop! It will be my first one, so looking forward to it. I will be attending with 3 friends so don't think i can help out much but i will come and say hi and if i can help get some noobies while im there I will. Its a fantastic site & forum so its easy to talk about. Im actually addicted to it hahaha. See u there Mr J
Bring a bottle of gin & you'll be friends for life :D:D

Well my diary is free so might just pop down if I can get me hands on a freebie ticket. Definitely time for a catch up.

Not massively interested in new gear so I'd be happy to help out on the stand.

I was considering just coming down Saturday, then going home same day, but it's a long haul just for a few hours booze free. There's still accommodation available, obviously cheaper sharing, but twin rooms are getting very rare, but I'm still researching that and transport to and from the event.

Not sure this type of event is my bag, but I'd love to catch up with, and meet new apes.

Back
Top Bottom