What's new

Vapetasia Royalty Two

acxtrilla

Initiate
Hey everyone!
First time posting here so please correct me if I'm in the wrong place!

I'm after Vapetasia Royalty Two liquid, everywhere I've bought from before has it out of stock, it's my daily juice and I'm running dangerously low.

Cheers

Hi @acxtrilla and welcome to the planet.

Sadly it looks like no joy as ive checked all our regular suppliers and nothing found. on 2 sites it says discontinued.
all i can suggest it search as many shops as you can but i guess youve tried that already.
i checked around 25 sites from all the big suppliers on my list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hey everyone!
First time posting here so please correct me if I'm in the wrong place!

I'm after Vapetasia Royalty Two liquid, everywhere I've bought from before has it out of stock, it's my daily juice and I'm running dangerously low.

Cheers

Hi @acxtrilla and welcome to the planet.

Sadly it looks like no joy as ive checked all our regular suppliers and nothing found. on 2 sites it says discontinued.
all i can suggest it search as many shops as you can but i guess youve tried that already.
i checked around 25 sites from all the big suppliers on my list POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Yeah I did look over a ton of sites but no joy.
Thanks for looking through so many sites.

Thank you! I must have missed that one as well, going to have to put an order in now :D

Yeah I did look over a ton of sites but no joy.
Thanks for looking through so many sites.

Thank you! I must have missed that one as well, going to have to put an order in now :D
Looks like it's out of stock now :(

Oh dear, you snooze you loose, I punt 5 in my cart at the time to test it, it was all good

Oh dear, you snooze you loose, I punt 5 in my cart at the time to test it, it was all good
Yeah, looks like im just going to give up on Vapetasia, going to give Manabush one a go which sounds like it should be extremely similar

Yeah, looks like im just going to give up on Vapetasia, going to give Manabush one a go which sounds like it should be extremely similar
No fkin about this time...lol

No fkin about this time...lol
Where are you finding these!
No snoozing this time, I've put in an order haha, hopefully it arrives
Thank you! :D

Back
Top Bottom