What's new

Vaping, the controversy, news, media, scaremongering debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never expected anyone to solve my issues here, and a couple of folk have mis-read most of what I wrote originally regarding symptoms, that's ok, as I said it's more of a note of my journey, I am not asking anyone to stop vaping, I am not hating on vaping, just observations. I appreciate any suggestions, input, and criticism to a degree, but shouting for the thread to be locked doesn't contribute at all. If the thread upsets you so much you need it locked, as stated above, a good solution is to stay outside and not come in.

I've had all the tests, ECG, Complete Bloodworks, No Diabetes, all clean, doctor is baffled, I did mention my vaping habits but got the generic reply from him of "you should stop vaping that garbage as we don't know the long term effects" almost his word for word reply, when I stated the nicotine issue, he simply shrugged and said, it could be, instead he went down the route of prescribing me beta blockers as he thinks it could be anxiety related (and it could well be).

Regarding the above, nothing fishy at all, I'm humbled to be investigated and appreciate the lengths people will go to, to defend vaping, and again, I am not vape bashing, but I am unclear on what your trying to say? I joined a forum or 2 before I vaped to research? So I am what? A liar, a troll? Not sure how your minds working, but can assure you there's nothing fishy here. Already stated I have been vaping 3 - 4 years, if you require exact dates and times I'll try to indulge, I also stated there was an improvement in overall health, of course there was, I chain smoked analogues, vs vaping. Analogues made me feel like death some mornings. I'm not sure what your trying to put over really, if there's a point you have in your investigation, then maybe before accusing me of something, make the point clear? I can only presume you were bored this evening so went on a failed mission, no harm done.

I'll post back in a week with an update, if people don't care, simply don't post, if mods feel anything here is unacceptable by all means delete, I thought the OP would be informative and may be of use to someone, seems not, and that's also ok.
As said lock the thread, I don't particularly go in for scaremongering.
I'm out of this, suggest you try another forum for your research or reporting profession.

Seems you already knew 4 years ago that you vaped excessively and your symptoms stopped when you stopped vaping. Solution seems pretty simple. Stop vaping or don't vape excessively if you know it causes you problems.

It's not rocket science. Vaping is possibly as much as 95% less harmful than smoking. That leaves 5%. Half of all long term smokers die so 5% of the harm caused by smoking is still a substantial figure.

Vaping is about harm reduction not harm elimination.

Last edited:
I never expected anyone to solve my issues here, and a couple of folk have mis-read most of what I wrote originally regarding symptoms, that's ok, as I said it's more of a note of my journey, I am not asking anyone to stop vaping, I am not hating on vaping, just observations. I appreciate any suggestions, input, and criticism to a degree, but shouting for the thread to be locked doesn't contribute at all. If the thread upsets you so much you need it locked, as stated above, a good solution is to stay outside and not come in.

I've had all the tests, ECG, Complete Bloodworks, No Diabetes, all clean, doctor is baffled, I did mention my vaping habits but got the generic reply from him of "you should stop vaping that garbage as we don't know the long term effects" almost his word for word reply, when I stated the nicotine issue, he simply shrugged and said, it could be, instead he went down the route of prescribing me beta blockers as he thinks it could be anxiety related (and it could well be).

Regarding the above, nothing fishy at all, I'm humbled to be investigated and appreciate the lengths people will go to, to defend vaping, and again, I am not vape bashing, but I am unclear on what your trying to say? I joined a forum or 2 before I vaped to research? So I am what? A liar, a troll? Not sure how your minds working, but can assure you there's nothing fishy here. Already stated I have been vaping 3 - 4 years, if you require exact dates and times I'll try to indulge, I also stated there was an improvement in overall health, of course there was, I chain smoked analogues, vs vaping. Analogues made me feel like death some mornings. I'm not sure what your trying to put over really, if there's a point you have in your investigation, then maybe before accusing me of something, make the point clear? I can only presume you were bored this evening so went on a failed mission, no harm done.

I'll post back in a week with an update, if people don't care, simply don't post, if mods feel anything here is unacceptable by all means delete, I thought the OP would be informative and may be of use to someone, seems not, and that's also ok.

I have not shouted anything

I have asked to have the thread to be locked as this is not a medical forum even if it was we still could not advise

your thread was locked after the same post on ECF

if your experiencing problems from vaping then read the small print that is in every TPD compliant and tested E-juice which is to stop if you have ANY side effects and seek medical advice

moderators this sort of thread is searchable on google POTV does not want to be portrayed in this light with the press looking for tabloid trash stories we are just a group of enthusiast that vape

Locking now just to please the hypochondriacs, drama llamas and backseat moderators and stop the whinging and moaning from everyone

And so I can get some peace whilst being up all night with a baby suffering from a stinking cold
So yes I am grumpy tonight, tough titty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom