What's new

Vaping, the controversy, news, media, scaremongering debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop mate, you’re just making yourself out to look like a proper prick.

I could answer your points but you come across as the kind of person that has an answer for everything so I’m probably wasting my time.

I’ll leave it up to others to decide who they agree with but I’d be willing to bet my house that it won’t be you.

Still not caring about what others think. I think you’re coming off as a prick, doesn’t make me right and wouldn’t expect you to care. Don’t expect less of a prick if you keep replying either.

Yep, I will have answers for everything and you are wasting your time.

Some already do agree with me. But that’s irrelevant as previously pointed out. I don’t need validation from others to know I’m right.

No however it takes nothing to be civil to people
Just cos you’re not wrong doesn’t mean you’re not being an Arse

Just because I’m not being ‘civil’, doesn’t mean I’m being uncivilised.

I also haven’t claimed that I’m not being an arse :P I do tend turn the arsery dial up when others get arsey lol

Still not caring about what others think. I think you’re coming off as a prick, doesn’t make me right and wouldn’t expect you to care. Don’t expect less of a prick if you keep replying either.

Yep, I will have answers for everything and you are wasting your time.

Some already do agree with me. But that’s irrelevant as previously pointed out. I don’t need validation from others to know I’m right.

Your view is subjective, just like everyone else’s. Unless you’ve had the opportunity to give the OP a full medical overhaul?

I’m just a little more open minded in regards to the risks and potential health issues associated with vaping than you are. Do yourself a favour and take your rose tinted glasses off, you’ll feel better for it.

Your view is subjective, just like everyone else’s. Unless you’ve had the opportunity to give the OP a full medical overhaul?

I’m just a little more open minded in regards to the risks and potential health issues associated with vaping than you are. Do yourself a favour and take your rose tinted glasses off, you’ll feel better for it.

I’ve made no claims so no, my view isn’t subjective. I did nothing more than address specific claims made by the OP and pointed out the fallacy of their correlation.

I also haven’t put forth my views on the potential issues that may arise from vaping nor have I denied there are any. So you can keep your assumptions to yourself if that’s all you have.

Once again, your perception of what I’ve said has let you down. So tell me more about these glasses that change what you can see?

I'm sorry, but some of your post is ringing alarm bells for me...

If you vape 18mg, then under the "nicotine law" otherwise known as the TPD in the EU and the TRPR in the UK, the only way that law affects you is that it limits you to 10ml bottles, and that applies to any strength of nicotine, not just high nicotine.

In all the vape shops and online vendors, 18mg juice is freely available, so you do *not* have to mix.

Perhaps you have a PG intolerance, or an allergy to something in the setup you never changed from.

I would like to clarify my post, as I feel it may have been misinterpreted.

I was not questioning the motives of the OP in any way, shape or form. The "alarm bells" comment was in reference to the misunderstanding of the "nicotine laws" meaning the OP has been DIYing their own juice when there was absolutely no need to, and that they haven't tried changing any of their ingredients to see if they have an intolerance or allergy.

If someone told them that in order to continue vaping 18mg they have to mix their own juice, they have been completely misled.

The fact this has led them to mixing their own, using the same recipe for years, and possibly suffering side effects is what was setting alarm bells off. It's something in their setup.
They haven't tried different flavours, different PG/VG ratios, or reducing their nic.

It could be a combination of an intolerance to PG or VG (which I believe might cause dry eye, as it can certainly cause dry skin for certain people), and perhaps they are on too high a nic content too - most of us only stay on high nic when quitting tobacco, and then gradually reduce our nic over time.

My post was a simple statement that the fact they have been misled about the TPD/TRPR and have been mixing their own juice in exactly the same way is setting off alarm bells for me - I wasn't being defensive in any way, I said it could be something in their mix that is causing the problem.

It is unfortunate that they never tried changing things up to see if something in their mix was giving them these symptoms. If only they had spotted all the 18mg eliquids in different flavours and PG/VG ratios on sale in supermarkets, chain stores, newsagents and garages, or tried reducing their nic content, they might have been able to isolate the problem.

I’ve made no claims so no, my view isn’t subjective. I did nothing more than address specific claims made by the OP and pointed out the fallacy of their correlation.

I also haven’t put forth my views on the potential issues that may arise from vaping nor have I denied there are any. So you can keep your assumptions to yourself if that’s all you have.

Once again, your perception of what I’ve said has let you down. So tell me more about these glasses that change what you can see?

More rambling.

You claimed “nonsense” in your very first post FFS. This is your opinion based on the facts presented by the OP. It’s a subjective view based on limited information. You can’t jump to such a conclusion without knowing more. To do so would be moronic and very blind sided.

The OP asked for help, to added as much value as a chocolate fire guard.

More rambling.

You claimed “nonsense” in your very first post FFS. This is your opinion based on the facts presented by the OP. It’s a subjective view based on limited information. You can’t jump to such a conclusion without knowing more. To do so would be moronic and very blind sided.

@al_g @Haze

I don’t believe either of you are contributing to this thread anymore.

You want to argue take it to pm or get a room and kiss and make up
Or even better put each other on ignore

Nobody else here is interested in watching you two argue over feck all so let’s quit it right here please

More rambling.

Awww how adorable. Projecting now. Rambling indeed.

Basing a claim off of a correlation/causation fallacy IS nonsense. Basing a claim on any kind of fallacy is nonsense and something you’ve been guilty of many times so far, including right now since you’ve cherrypicked a single word from my initial post, that I admit didn’t have a lot of context (hence the OP replied and I elaborated), so you could fallaciously construct your won meaning as to what I said. These assumptions really are killing you aren’t they? You do know what they say about ASSumptions right?

So yes, getting symptoms while vaping and claiming to therefore “know” vaping is responsible, while simultaneously claiming that “nobody knows” is utter nonsense. That is not debatable and that was and still is almost the entirety of my problem with what was said and which was later elaborated on, and repeatedly reaffirmed thereafter.

I still see nowhere where the OP asked for help either. I did ask for a quote... Again, all I see is a bias asking to be confirmed.

If that is all you have, you’re reaching with short arms. Next.

Awww how adorable. Projecting now. Rambling indeed.

Basing a claim off of a correlation/causation fallacy IS nonsense. Basing a claim on any kind of fallacy is nonsense and something you’ve been guilty of many times so far, including right now since you’ve cherrypicked a single word from my initial post, that I admit didn’t have a lot of context (hence the OP replied and I elaborated), so you could fallaciously construct your won meaning as to what I said. These assumptions really are killing you aren’t they? You do know what they say about ASSumptions right?

So yes, getting symptoms while vaping and claiming to therefore “know” vaping is responsible, while simultaneously claiming that “nobody knows” is utter nonsense. That is not debatable and that was and still is almost the entirety of my problem with what was said and which was later elaborated on, and repeatedly reaffirmed thereafter.

I still see nowhere where the OP asked for help either. I did ask for a quote... Again, all I see is a bias asking to be confirmed.

If that is all you have, you’re reaching with short arms. Next.

And I see you’ve blatantly ignored my posts above quoting you so you could get the last word in

Still being an arse my friend, not cool

And I see you’ve blatantly ignored my posts above quoting you so you could get the last word in

Still being an arse my friend, not cool

Yours came after their last so I missed it and I was literally about to respond with “only if you give us a kiss first lol”. Apologies.

But I do strongly suggest they put me on ignore and something I was going to suggest to them personally a few messages ago. Wouldn’t want them to get triggered by any of my future posts now would we? I’m on Tapatalk atm so no idea how blocking works on the app, or if even possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom