What's new

Vaporesso luxe pro issue

Mutley1

Legend
So I'm using my luxe with 50/50 nic salts & a 0.8 coil but I'm having to put tissue in the mouth piece to soak up exccess liquid? ps this is a new coil
IMG-20240213-193956.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm using my luxe with 50/50 nic salts & a 0.8 coil but I'm having to put tissue in the mouth piece to soak up access liquid? ps this is a new coil
IMG-20240213-193956.jpg
Been looking at them longingly but also hearing problems people are having .I'm almost 90% of the time vaping 10mg salt now and the 2800 mAh battery was tempting me .I'll stick with goteks for now

Last edited:
Been looking at them longingly but also hearing problems people are having .I'm almost 90% of the time vaping 10mg salt now and the 2800 mAh battery was tempting me .I'll still with goteks for now

im the same as you gaz, virtually all i use is pods & salts, but the isse with the gtx coils flooding is starting to piss me off, good job ive got my gotek pros have no issues with there coils flooding

Every stock coil I 've ever had at some point I've had to put a bit of tissue paper down through the drip tip.....usually after filling and that's it good to go.
It's never excessive though....bad batch, 50/50 too thin for 0.8ohm, salts, I dunno

I occasionally have it happen, it's normally when the coil is quite old. I've got 3 running right now, 0.8GTX coils, 50/50 salts, none having that problem. One coil is about 10 days in, the other 2 new today.

I do tend to get a bit of a leak when refilling, loss of vacuum is likely the problem there.

Makes me wonder if the coil is not fitting properly in your case, and it's not making a proper seal. I make sure the flat sides of the coil are always in the right position and the coil firmly pushed in. Don't know if that will help...

Every stock coil I 've ever had at some point I've had to put a bit of tissue paper down through the drip tip.....usually after filling and that's it good to go.
It's never excessive though....bad batch, 50/50 too thin for 0.8ohm, salts, I dunno

i do the tissue when filling, then take a vape then having too roll the tissue & soak up some liquid, im starting too think bad coil as the 0.8 coils are supposed to be ideal for 50/50 liquid

I occasionally have it happen, it's normally when the coil is quite old. I've got 3 running right now, 0.8GTX coils, 50/50 salts, none having that problem. One coil is about 10 days in, the other 2 new today.

I do tend to get a bit of a leak when refilling, loss of vacuum is likely the problem there.

Makes me wonder if the coil is not fitting properly in your case, and it's not making a proper seal. I make sure the flat sides of the coil are always in the right position and the coil firmly pushed in. Don't know if that will help...

will reseat the the coil & its not even 24 hrs old though.

will reseat the the coil & its not even 24 hrs old though.

Coil age isn't the issue, might be that it isn't sealed properly. I've been through packs and packs of the 0.8GTX coils and they're pretty reliable, would be weird for you to have a bad batch. Hope that isn't it!

i do the tissue when filling, then take a vape then having too roll the tissue & soak up some liquid, im starting too think bad coil as the 0.8 coils are supposed to be ideal for 50/50 liquid

Over primed maybe, sometimes I wonder if a coil ever recovers from it

Over primed maybe, sometimes I wonder if a coil ever recovers from it

could be i only put 2 drops on each hole though then leave for 5 mins, starting to think bad batch of coils as one in the pack was missing an oring.
IMG-20240213-210543.jpg

Back
Top Bottom