What's new

Vaporesso luxe pro issue

mine just arrived today. i’ve put the 1.2 clouds in and it is really pretty good, except it seems to be threatening to gurgle a wee bit. no liquid coming out. do i need to add some vg, my liquid is probably 45/65.

probably....50/50 at the least, but the usual rule of a wee bit of kitchen roll down into the coil will sort it....or up the watts a wee tad

after a few puffs it seems to have sorted itself out. maybe i primed it too much. i dropped a wee drip down the middle. it maybe didnae like it.

nice, it’s better than the wee aspire stick i’ve been using out and about.

after a few puffs it seems to have sorted itself out. maybe i primed it too much. i dropped a wee drip down the middle. it maybe didnae like it.

im guessing putting liquid in centre og the coil was the culprit for the gurgling.

Make sure you have the standard coils and not the mesh ones as they don’t fit flush on the luxe x pods. That’s my all day device and when using nic salts have rarely had a problem apart from when I ordered the mesh coils by mistake.

Make sure you have the standard coils and not the mesh ones as they don’t fit flush on the luxe x pods. That’s my all day device and when using nic salts have rarely had a problem apart from when I ordered the mesh coils by mistake.

problem was solved weeks ago but thanks anyway.

mine just arrived today. i’ve put the 1.2 coil in and it is really pretty good, except it seems to be threatening to gurgle a wee bit. no liquid coming out. do i need to add some vg, my liquid is probably 45/65.
Use mine with 50/50 no issues - i doubt that 5% would make much odds

Its really quite a good bit of kit - i rate mine - fancy the stormtrooper coloured one now

Last edited:
Use mine with 50/50 no issues - i doubt that 5% would make much odds
I use nic salts from prime vapes. My go to flavour is blue rasberry. I’ve had limited issues. To prime coils I drip a bit of juice over each external hole on the coil then 4 drops down the centre. Put in the pod, fill it up and leave it 20 mins. Close the side airhole in the device with the toggle switch and cover the other one with my finger, 5-10 draws without firing. Leave 5 mins, then it’s up and running.

I stopped priming my coils a while ago. Modern coils don't seem to need it. I just leave the device for 15 minutes before using it.

Back
Top Bottom