What's new

Vaporesso luxe pro issue

Coil age isn't the issue, might be that it isn't sealed properly. I've been through packs and packs of the 0.8GTX coils and they're pretty reliable, would be weird for you to have a bad batch. Hope that isn't it!

well i feel a right twat now lol ;) ive been putting the coils in wrong all sorted now

correct way
IMG-20240213-212842.jpg

and wrong way

IMG-20240213-212908-1.jpg

well i feel a right twat now lol ;) ive been putting the coils in wrong all sorted now

Aha, yes, that was one of the things I thought might cause it, lack of seal caused by the coil not being in the right way. Glad you sorted it :2thumbsup:

im the same as you gaz, virtually all i use is pods & salts, but the isse with the gtx coils flooding is starting to piss me off, good job ive got my gotek pros have no issues with there coils flooding
Try the prebuilt pod mate - they are great - i have had little issues with the gtx - tho like all coils some are better than others, the only times ive had a leak is on an older coil i should really have changed three days ago.

Never had an issue at all with the inbuilt coil pods

Try the prebuilt pod mate - they are great - i have had little issues with the gtx - tho like all coils some are better than others, the only times ive had a leak is on an older coil i should really have changed three days ago.

Never had an issue at all with the inbuilt coil pods

im using the in built pods that came with it on my xr, only thing i dont like about the in built coil is the waste of plastic & like i said to hack ive sorted my issue now :)

im using the in built pods that came with it on my xr, only thing i dont like about the in built coil is the waste of plastic & like i said to hack ive sorted my issue now :)
Yeah - that is the downside!

they are pretty long lived tho!
Im at two weeks on Calamity AM on one at the minute.

i cant believe ive been using a pod system this long without getting bored actually

they eat the juice tho.

Yeah - that is the downside!

they are pretty long lived tho!
Im at two weeks on Calamity AM on one at the minute.

i cant believe ive been using a pod system this long without getting bored actually

they eat the juice tho.

i dont really take much notice how much juice i go through as ive got 2 pros & luxe xr max on the go through out the day, as for the mods you cant fault them really :)

i dont really take much notice how much juice i go through as ive got 2 pros & luxe xr max on the go through out the day, as for the mods you cant fault them really :)
I have a Luxe X Pro - An Aco Nano, an Oxva Xlim and a Pandora on the go at all times

still notice the juice going down! I think thats coz Im stuck on Calamity at the minute.

mine just arrived today. i’ve put the 1.2 coil in and it is really pretty good, except it seems to be threatening to gurgle a wee bit. no liquid coming out. do i need to add some vg, my liquid is probably 45/65.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom