What's new

Vaporesso luxe pro issue

aye, it’s been fine since. think i just overdid it with priming the coil. it’s a great wee device.
I never prime the coil in mine (not with extra juice) - just fill up couple of strong draws whilw pod is not on the mod - then leave it five or ten mins

Had this 1.2 GTX Coil for 2 weeks and flavour is still there, i have noticed liquid at the bottom of the Coil and obviously where the Pins and Magnets are on the Mod. Just ordered another Pro since i gave one away and kind of regretting it now. Was for a good cause and they aren't that expensive.

I never prime the coil in mine (not with extra juice) - just fill up couple of strong draws whilw pod is not on the mod - then leave it five or ten mins
I actually tried this last night, just popped the coil in the pod & left it for 30 mins or so, didn't bother do any draws while it was of the mod & it works fine 😊

I actually tried this last night, just popped the coil in the pod & left it for 30 mins or so, didn't bother do any draws while it was of the mod & it works fine 😊
Yeah you defo dont need too do
All the sucking pallaver really

Back
Top Bottom