What's new

vapours-r-us

I prefer 80/20 for my rdtas and 70/30 for my RTAs so will give both a go [emoji16]

Yeah, same here, I'm finding 80/20 too thick for some tanks

That's why I knocked a shake & vape Heisenblag yesterday, I did it at 70/30 because 80/20 was too thick

Yeah, same here, I'm finding 80/20 too thick for some tanks

That's why I knocked a shake & vape Heisenblag yesterday, I did it at 70/30 because 80/20 was too thick
Don't understand the popularity of heisenblag, I can't stand the stuff

I can't believe someone found pinkman too weak... That stuff is ridiculously sweet!
I noticed some people were mentioning about the flavour profiles. Every time I have been curious, I have dropped them an email and they always get back to me really fast! Nice to know they have a forum member here though. Also glad to hear the website is being updated, are the company looking at changing the whole 'old' and 'new' concentrates into one page? Bit of a nightmare trying to find certain flavours.

Currently trying to get the website a little bit more user friendly, we know the flavour listings are in a little bit of a mess but there's not a lot we can do with the website we currently have. I've made it so all corresponding listings are in the 'Related Products' below the reviews, but that's all I can do as I'm typing this. Sorry!

C̶o̶u̶p̶o̶n̶ Discount code is out, expires 11:59pm, 31/01/2017! :)

Boss is awesome. Strawberry, mango & menthol I believe. Have it in a MTL setup & it's lovely, into the top 3 it goes

Back
Top Bottom