What's new

vapours-r-us

Any of you chaps have experience with the sherbert lemon or vimto? Not sure what % to go for. I'll be mixing at 70vg for mtl. Cheers
Current trend on here seems to support a start at 20%; From my recent experiences, all the ones I have tried need at least a two week steeping time to get close to expectations. HTH...:hmm:

I was a bit disappointed with the Unicorn Blood, I can see what they tried to do with the flavour but its just way too weak. Any suggestions from VRU other than Heisenblag and black astaire?
Heisenblag for me is 5/10 is a strange one it's nice but seems to lose flavour then seems ok and so on.

Pinkman definitely 1/10 no flavour 10% 20% 30% so don't know why.

Just ordered some different one's and will post back.

Just started the 'Irish Cream', following nearly 3 weeks steeping. Mixed @ 20%. A sweet rather than creamy taste, the Irish section tastes to me more like a toasted Almond. Can buy elsewhere, TPA or TFA 30ml for £3.50 works perfectly @ 10% or less. Many work as 'shake & vape'; + @ 10% usage they work out cheaper. Would be interested if VRU wish to comment...:please:

Last edited:
Has anyone tried fireball?? I love hot cinnamon vapes - my favourite used to be VR hot cinnamon. I emailed VRU but they didn't reply

Has anyone tried fireball?? I love hot cinnamon vapes - my favourite used to be VR hot cinnamon. I emailed VRU but they didn't reply

We're a little swamped with Emails right now buddy! Been a pretty hectic start to the New Year. Fireball is probably one of the best we have, but I can't vape that stuff, it's strong! Plus, be careful if you're buying the concentrate!

@Oscargrouch No idea what's going on there, try it at 10% Also? It's never been a problem for us before.

@Chris1145 I'm pretty sure something went strangely wrong there, Pinkman is generally a strong flavour, I'm a little baffled at somebody calling it weak. :confused:

@Kershybar Can i request a clone of Zeus Juice Hydra, i effing love this stuff but cant find a concentrate that's anything like it. If you can do Heisenblag and Black stars so well i'm sure this wouldn't be too hard for you to get a close match.

@Kershybar Can i request a clone of Zeus Juice Hydra, i effing love this stuff but cant find a concentrate that's anything like it. If you can do Heisenblag and Black stars so well i'm sure this wouldn't be too hard for you to get a close match.

We'll see what we can do! Give me a few days (Off on the Weekends), I'm sure we'll get something ;)

you guys should look to do a twister ice lolly flavour - this is a flavour profile that is becoming increasingly popular on a number of mixing groups I'm part of and is being done as a one shot by a few people... am sure you could make a fortune if you could get it close (i currently use BigJuice UK for their twister concentrate as its pretty damn close to the real thing in my opinion...)

Back
Top Bottom