What's new

vapours-r-us

you guys should look to do a twister ice lolly flavour - this is a flavour profile that is becoming increasingly popular on a number of mixing groups I'm part of and is being done as a one shot by a few people... am sure you could make a fortune if you could get it close (i currently use BigJuice UK for their twister concentrate as its pretty damn close to the real thing in my opinion...)

We've mixed it up into an E-Liquid this week and it's tasting pretty damn good if you ask me. Just getting the % correct on the flavours that go into the mix and we'll be putting it live on our website pretty soon! :bliss:

@Kershybar are you allowing requests now? :D

Can I make one please, Tiger Blood

It's only strawberry, melon & coconut but I'm lazy & would love a one-shot

@Oscargrouch No idea what's going on there, try it at 10% Also? It's never been a problem for us before.:confused:
Thanks, Kershybar,
Mixing at 20% and more is very new to me, I will try doing some at 10%; which is what I would normally use, unlike most of the FA concentrates, they are spot on at 5% - 7%. Any more, and they go 'off the boil' so to speak. Have not given up on VRU yet!:diy:

I gave a couple a try over the weekend

Tropical Twist - Nice & refreshing, I'll add some Koolada next time but it'll be ace in the summer

Strawberry Milkshake - only a 2 week steep but very promising, I'll give it another couple of weeks

Heisenblag with 5% Koolada - Shake & vape this one but the Koolada didn't seem icey enough. I found an old bottle of TMB Notes
Heisenburg over the weekend which was frosty cool so I was trying to replicate that. Might go full hog 10% Koolada next time but will see again after a week's steep

I gave a couple a try over the weekend

Tropical Twist - Nice & refreshing, I'll add some Koolada next time but it'll be ace in the summer

Strawberry Milkshake - only a 2 week steep but very promising, I'll give it another couple of weeks

Heisenblag with 5% Koolada - Shake & vape this one but the Koolada didn't seem icey enough. I found an old bottle of TMB Notes
Heisenburg over the weekend which was frosty cool so I was trying to replicate that. Might go full hog 10% Koolada next time but will see again after a week's steep
Is the strawberry milkshake mixed @20%?

Is the strawberry milkshake mixed @20%?

Yes mate, it was lovely & fruity but the "milky" hadn't fully come through yet. I was going to leave it 4 weeks but really fancied something with strawberry in it so had an early tester :D

Yes mate, it was lovely & fruity but the "milky" hadn't fully come through yet. I was going to leave it 4 weeks but really fancied something with strawberry in it so had an early tester :D
Will give it a go, I have tried the banana milkshake but that was quite disappointing even after a 6 week steep

Back
Top Bottom