What's new

Vg/Pg

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but seemed like the best place.

I really like the flavor I get from 50/50 mix juices but I've noticed since I've been vaping at a 50/50 rate my cough has gotten considerably worse.

I have a irritation in my throat that's almost constant now.

I do have copd and I have a bout of bronchitis at the moment
And I bought the 50/50 while ill.

But I can tell the difference between when I can't breathe and the throat irritation if that makes sense,
However all the coughing is aggravating my lungs .

I had a cough before I changed went to the 50/50 but not as bad

Is there a reason why upping the pg would do this?

It sucks cause the flavor is so much better.

Any recommendations?

Dont forget your bronchitis will be kicking your arse at the mo too, Kitty. Drop the PG a bit, its a bigger throat hit and will maybe make you cough if you are under the weather. (I drop to 30/70 when Im breathless)
COPD and bronchitis is a bugger. Get well soon.

Dont forget your bronchitis will be kicking your arse at the mo too, Kitty. Drop the PG a bit, its a bigger throat hit and will maybe make you cough if you are under the weather. (I drop to 30/70 when Im breathless)
COPD and bronchitis is a bugger. Get well soon.

I didn't know pg was a bigger throat hit. Just knew I tasted more. Thank you!

Edit

I'm using a .15 ohm coil was really gettin the flavor lol

Vaping on my hopscotch now it's 80/20 see how that will do me

I do feel difference vaping it
Feels lighter .... Just glad it's a potent butterscotch toffee lol

Fingers crossed!! :)

PG - Carries flavour better than VG, and gives the 'throat hit' sensation many ex-smokers like.
VG - Gives denser clouds of vapour and is smoother on the throat, although doesn't carrry flavour quite as well as PG.

Vaping dtl with your kit, you'd probably be best with 70% VG liquid. 50/50 would irritate most people.

PG - Carries flavour better than VG, and gives the 'throat hit' sensation many ex-smokers like.
VG - Gives denser clouds of vapour and is smoother on the throat, although doesn't carrry flavour quite as well as PG.

Vaping dtl with your kit, you'd probably be best with 70% VG liquid. 50/50 would irritate most people.

Wow Thanks @Leni !
I'm sensitive to lots of stuff shoulda known I'd be sensitive to my vape juice too dang it lol
Have to wash my clothes in dye free scent free laundry soap can't even use scented body soap or shampoo lol
Just put me in a bubble!!
LOL

Wow Thanks @Leni !
I'm sensitive to lots of stuff shoulda known I'd be sensitive to my vape juice too dang it lol
Have to wash my clothes in dye free scent free laundry soap can't even use scented body soap or shampoo lol
Just put me in a bubble!!
LOL
Have you tried new juice or changed your juice lately? I'm sensitive to certain concentrates - for example Strawberry (Ripe) by TPA. Shop bought juice is made out of the same stuff we can buy, so I can always tell if they've used one I can't handle.
I get very tight lungs, like I've been on the cigars all night, and a lovely cough.

Have you tried new juice or changed your juice lately? I'm sensitive to certain concentrates - for example Strawberry (Ripe) by TPA. Shop bought juice is made out of the same stuff we can buy, so I can always tell if they've used one I can't handle.
I get very tight lungs, like I've been on the cigars all night, and a lovely cough.
Same here. One of the reasons I only DIY now.

Back
Top Bottom