What's new

What’s the best RDL RDA these days?

orangertange

Postman
After a long time only MTL vaping, dusted of some old squonk mods and I’m really enjoying, getting into a bit of RDL vaping again.
The rda’s I’m currently running are hussar, skyfall and a convergent,

Was wondering what I’ve missed, see there’s plenty of bargains to be had, as sqounking has fallen out of fashion

Tia

I would have thought that vaping RDL kinda defeats the object of using a RDA, but if I did consider it I would try try wrapping a higher resistance coil and turning the wattage and AF down and maybe buy a drip tip reducer.

Have brought clones in the past, but if it’s good enough normally buy authentic,

Will look into it, completely forgot about the Hakku, was quite a famous rda, may have to get a clone though as no authentic in stock

I think it'll be near impossible to find an authentic Armour Engine RDA anywhere but I've got the clone and the flavour from it is phenominal. It is a 22mm atty with a 510 drip tip and it comes with 3 different airflow inserts so you can choose the one you prefer to get the ideal restriction for your own preference. For the price and the flavour quality I think you'll be very hard pushed to find anything to beat it.

I think it'll be near impossible to find an authentic Armour Engine RDA anywhere but I've got the clone and the flavour from it is phenominal. It is a 22mm atty with a 510 drip tip and it comes with 3 different airflow inserts so you can choose the one you prefer to get the ideal restriction for your own preference. For the price and the flavour quality I think you'll be very hard pushed to find anything to beat it.
For sale at steam island (uk) not cheap though

I would have thought that vaping RDL kinda defeats the object of using a RDA, but if I did consider it I would try try wrapping a higher resistance coil and turning the wattage and AF down and maybe buy a drip tip reducer.
Think rdl is what the skyfall, hussar, hakku where designed for, low (ish) wattage flavour, .3 to .6 single coil with small a small air intake

Back
Top Bottom