What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Deffo not clouds bro but an epic vapemail day for me today....

Big thanks to the Capt @Rob

20170623_110902.jpg

cheers

Gaz

Bugger there's some Real Estate in that Picture @gazlynn !!!! :worship:
Ignoring that HORRENDOUS Recycled Cassette Case thing that is!:vom:

so happy today

capella vc v1 mmmmmm
nic
darkstar base 500ml

Attachments

• WP_20170623_001.jpg
    WP_20170623_001.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 86
It's likely semi-vapable after a number of days, but not at its best... like a lot of things...
I find things like the custards, creams and pies you COULD vape them sooner but they are... well... completely off the mark in comparison to how they would taste after a good steep.

You can help yourself though, sometimes a good heat steep can set them off to be finished quicker.
You can sort of taste how they will taste after the process is finished! They always smell so tempting....
Yh I've pretty much shake and vaped it after mixing to 3mg but you reckon give it a longer steep and it will be even better? What's a heat steep? I've tried the strawberry clouds smells great but taste isn't there just yet

Pretty amazing vape mail day for me - Geekvape Ammit 25, Kindbright Reload RTA Clone and some concentrates that came highly recommended from Chefs Flavours... Cant wait to get home and try these out!
IMG_20170623_152027.jpg

I'd be interested to read your thoughts on the Ammit 25 mate. GB have only just shipped mine.

Got mine from 3fVape - first time using them and I'm impressed - really hoping these two live up to the hype - I tried the kylin and it just wasn't for me so that'll be going up in the classifieds soon but hope these do the job for flavour!

Back
Top Bottom