What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A dirty quick delivery which took less than 24 hrs to arrive from Vapable of two concentrates...30ml Capella vanilla custard v1 and 100ml Vapable's own Strawberry milkshake
0538694d9a18394a88e027baa2a44aac.jpg

How long do you let that yummy custard steep for? :-) I do get terrible eJuice envy....

Here's this week's vape mail....minikin v2 powering my favourite rta so far! Rainbow isn't for everyone i know. I do love a bit of matchy matchy

What do you think of the Funkmaster Flakes? Was that part of a vapemail subscription, or did you get it sold on its own in the UK? I would love to try that brand! :-)

My shout out for a new tank resulted in this little beauty landing on my doorstep yesterday courtesy of @simong. Bigger and dumpier than I expected after using the v3 mini. It's girth is more pleasing than its predecessor :D
_20170624_093822.JPG

Postie dropped off a red card yesterday so went and picked it up this morning. This is the contents of my package:

a9601e3d-e4f3-45b6-b0da-184cea7107f3_zpspdys8jjc.jpg

How long do you let that yummy custard steep for? :-) I do get terrible eJuice envy....
Its a first time buy for me...but I have done my checking and it may need a good month. We shall see if it lasts that long[emoji6]

Damn as soon as I opened the jiffy bag it posted in I could smell it and it was in a heat sealed bag...OMG what witchcraft is this[emoji23]

Its a first time buy for me...but I have done my checking and it may need a good month. We shall see if it lasts that long[emoji6]

Damn as soon as I opened the jiffy bag it posted in I could smell it and it was in a heat sealed bag...OMG what witchcraft is this[emoji23]

God I'm the same - just did a big conc order off DripHacks... lots of them are 6 week steeps.... they'll NEVER make it that long. lol

Key Lime Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Catalan Brulee

OM NOM

God I'm the same - just did a big conc order off DripHacks... lots of them are 6 week steeps.... they'll NEVER make it that long. lol

Key Lime Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Catalan Brulee

OM NOM
To be fair I don't mind a fresh juice as long as that chemical flavour isn't there but custards do benefit from a good steep. Got plenty of other juice all mixed up to keep me going though that time as well as an order of vru pinkman on the way for shake and vape. Looking forward to that one[emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom