What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Well the postman has just dropped off a couple of parcels with a shout in the background from my partner ‘not another one from China’. Nope, it was a totally unnecessary, but very appreciated gift from our very own @vapemac My first thoughts were ‘Oh no what has she done? That can’t just be a few coils’ ... and I was right.

So I opened my package with a mix of excitement and a touch of guilt since the reason I got this was pretty much due to me being a bit of a dumbass. This is what I found

View attachment 150738

View attachment 150739

Woohoo coils and EVERYTHING I need to start making my own coils. Wow, thank you vapmac, I’ve had a big grin on my face ever since, gobsmacked to say the least ...

So I shall be going doggystyle soon and vapemac will be getting rabies courtesy of @cliveh2

A big thank you to both of you :yahoo:

The other parcel was from Manabush which the post office appear to have seized and inserted a survey in (never had this before).

View attachment 150740

Yeah you are a massive dumbass :D

Last edited:
224257F6-B7BE-4B06-87D4-CC163A08688B.jpeg

Just got notification from Steam Island that my first squonk is on its way :) That was quick, only ordered after midnight....went for the GBox BF . Already waiting for the postman now like an addict.

Back
Top Bottom