What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I had Wasp Nano RTA delivered yesterday, I love the little bugger, nice little flavour banger & a nice little stealthy set up atop a Pico

Today my order from hotecig arrived, two clone punts at £8 a pop. Built them both tonight & I'm rather impressed. A Zeus X which as far as I can tell is 1:1 apart from the lower o-ring, loads better than the clones Fasttech have up. Second one was a Creed, I've liked the look of it for a while but didn't want to pay full price for something I may not have liked. Another good quality clone with all the sleeves, had a vape on it & quite like it. I was actually impressed with the boxes they came in, they weren't the usual plastic tube box thingies but actual product type boxes. The type people get mugged off with on eBay

Over the last week or so I've got a (in order) a Ehpro Kelpie, Falcon King, Augvape vx200, Freemax mesh pro and OFRF Gear RTA.
Not loving my Kelpie right now must of wicked it 20 times and its leaked every time but won't go into that here lol.
FB_IMG_1560546472508.jpg

ESwr7nll.jpg

£23 delivered for this little lot.... Happy days!!

Gold RDA (£5) fitted on the £22 Vaporesso polar.. Bargain city! :D

Last edited:
Lovely mod I showed Alfie and mentioned you I must admit he took it badly but don’t worry your not on the biting list.....yet
Don't you worry Stu. Next time I get an itchy trigger finger for another DNA mod, you be the man, just in case Alfie has a go at me.
I have 16 DNA mods. Do I need another one? Probably.

Back
Top Bottom