What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Received this lovely wee package from Jessica @Vaporesso this morning.

20200408_100649.jpg

2 xtra kits, a packet of pods and some face masks!

I've opened the red kit and will review it in a week or so once I've had a chance to try to break it by vaping on it constantly but so far I'm surprised at how good the flavour is for such a tiny device. Perfect pub and toilet pod for me so far.

The black one will be put in the giveaway section once things blow over with Covid. I know I don't have it but I'm not risking sending something out to anyone.

The masks will be passed to my neighbour who's a care worker.

Another order from Ralph's this time 2 RDAs.
1 Apocalypse second generation RDA in black candy.
1 Apocalypse second generation RDA in stainless .
Did you get your order @BigCloud

bloody hell mate youve had 3 orders and mines still not turned up yet :rotflmao:
This one i had today was the order i made Friday so yours should be with you soon hopefully in fact i thought that the one i got today was lost so i ordered another 2 yesterday but in different colours + some other bits like some more wire and drip tips.

This one i had today was the order i made Friday so yours should be with you soon hopefully in fact i thought that the one i got today was lost so i ordered another 2 yesterday but in different colours + some other bits like some more wire and drip tips.

it had only been 4 days i reckon its an excuse to spend that extra £180 you got off the builders :lol1::lol1: what other colours did you order mate?

Back
Top Bottom