What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Pop it on a polishing jig and set to it on yer drill with some graded wet n dry, it'll come up a treat. Done it many times.

Pop it on a polishing jig and set to it on yer drill with some graded wet n dry, it'll come up a treat. Done it many times.
Cheers mate but I don't have a polishing rig, or a drill. Anything I can do that wouldn't require those? This is what we're working with here, just for clarification.
WP_20210224_003.jpg

Send me the thing and I'll fix it, lol. Be aware unless you sterilise it, it'll need to sit here for 72 hours before I can touch it, currently going thro chemo and I have no immune system. :S

Send me the thing and I'll fix it, lol. Be aware unless you sterilise it, it'll need to sit here for 72 hours before I can touch it, currently going thro chemo and I have no immune system. :S
Shit dude, that's incredibly nice of you but you're going through Chemo, I couldn't ask you to do that or put you at risk like that either.

I haven't tried anything yet, I wanted to get some advice before I did anything because I don't want to damage the base or scratch the living daylights out of it.

Could brasso a crack. It’s mildly abbraisive enough to lift stuff like that without causing soo much damage to anything else.

edit: might take a little while though

Back
Top Bottom