What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

If you can't feel any indentation, it's obviously not engraved.
If it's printed onto stainless steel, it WILL come off.
Just try the least abrasive polish, then work your way up.
You could even use toothpaste, on a tissue to start.
I've taken printing off of polished, & brushed SS in the past.
I was in signage for over 30 years, only way for lettering that small and fine, to stay there, is engraved of acid etched.
Well i've got toothpaste and tissue in the flat now (obviously, I'm not a total caveman) so I'll give it a go on the one I'm not using yet, I'll pick up some Nail Polish remover tomorrow (Mrs won't mind having some in the house anyway)
P.S. Sorry to everyone for taking over the thread, I should have just made a post about this in general chat.

I used a brass brush to take writing off glass tanks I bought, worked very well and didn't mark the glass.
Exactly. Any form of print, or paint, ink, etc, will come off of glass or non coated metal. Glass you can use thinners, 2 seconds, job done.
Thinners on metal, different matter.
You have to work fast, thinners then meths.

Well i've got toothpaste and tissue in the flat now (obviously, I'm not a total caveman) so I'll give it a go on the one I'm not using yet, I'll pick up some Nail Polish remover tomorrow (Mrs won't mind having some in the house anyway)
P.S. Sorry to everyone for taking over the thread, I should have just made a post about this in general chat.
Indeed.
We'll all be banned for a week, & sent to the pissy seat!!:17:

Last edited:
3A7BA844-2018-4938-92F6-36AD7E12B693.jpeg
In for review from @TECC the @VOOPOO Drag X Plus...

Today I received the most wonderful juice pack curtesy of the boards very own, and super generous, @ForestMagpie, to help me with my illness ravaged taste buds.

He's made some great choices for me and seems to know me well.

Big, big, thank yous Forest, this is a massive help to me,and you must allow me to return the favour sometime. Hopefully under different circumstances.

May you and your family receive all the good you deserve and may the universe illuminate your path wherever you go.

Sincerely.

IMG_20210225_120014[3359].jpg

CE31E603-FC65-4105-AA37-CE42171A30B3.jpeg

My concentrates from Vapable. 400mls of Blueberry Cheesecake already in the bag, tastes good as well, a couple of weeks steeping now. Strawberry cheesecake next.

Back
Top Bottom