What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

To the relief of the assembled crowd, Yodel finally got their shit together... have you any idea how hard it is to cancel a mafia-style hit!!

IMG_2724.jpeg

Do Yodel drivers still get paid extra for each attempted redelivery? It used to mean they would say they couldn't deliver your item even when they clearly could. I pretty much avoid any company that exclusively uses them.

Do Yodel drivers still get paid extra for each attempted redelivery? It used to mean they would say they couldn't deliver your item even when they clearly could. I pretty much avoid any company that exclusively uses them.
They've tightened up things over the last year or so and have been about the most reliable lately.
I know what you mean, they used to be pretty poor but I've had zero complaints over the last year. Beat royal mail by about 24 hrs.

They've tightened up things over the last year or so and have been about the most reliable lately.
I know what you mean, they used to be pretty poor but I've had zero complaints over the last year. Beat royal mail by about 24 hrs.

Good to hear. I rarely have problem with most couriers these days tbh, even Hermes. I do live in the city center though so there's no excuse really!

It's funny because i have heard loads slating RM and i have never had a single problem with them. Yodel on the other hand i have nothing good to say about them, Hermes is supposed to be another problematic courier but i have always had good service from them. It must be an area thing.

It's funny because i have heard loads slating RM and i have never had a single problem with them. Yodel on the other hand i have nothing good to say about them, Hermes is supposed to be another problematic courier but i have always had good service from them. It must be an area thing.

Think it is, our Hermes delivery person is a lovely middle-aged lady, she's always down our street bang on 08:30am

Yeah they've slowed down a bit of late. I guess the shortage of driver's is starting to show everywhere now.
Ive been talking to various couriers today and yesterday - none of them are currently honouring their "Next Day services" which we have been officially notified of my email.

The driver shortage is hitting them all hard - I think for the time being we have seen the end of guaranteed next day deliveries tbh.

Back
Top Bottom