What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ive been talking to various couriers today and yesterday - none of them are currently honouring their "Next Day services" which we have been officially notified of my email.

The driver shortage is hitting them all hard - I think for the time being we have seen the end of guaranteed next day deliveries tbh.
Yeah, to be expected. No biggie really is it. It just recommend folks order a day or two early for a while.

Yeah, to be expected. No biggie really is it. It just recommend folks order a day or two early for a while.
agreed - though Im not just referring to us ... I mean the country over .. whatever you buy

The couriers are struggling

on the plus side .. there are a whole load of lob vacancies going at the moment for drivers

Last edited:
I ordered a Pico Plus mod at the beginning of August for my other half as she wanted a small white lightweight 18650 mod. I knew it was a drop shipper from China as it appears not to be sold in the UK. They emailed me mid August to say white was out of stock but they could send me a silver one the next day but I said no thanks and asked them to cancel the order as they hadn't taken payment. I hadn't heard anything since but to my surprise Hermes delivered it today, she's well pleased.

It's a nice little mod and once you've set it up it remembers all your settings even after changing the battery.

One major problem I have is I'm generally unlikely to be at home or simply can't hang around all day hoping the delivery will be that day. Hermes will attempt delivery three times - or deliver to another address, unfortunately i don't know anyone who stays home all day. DPD's 'local' collection office is 35 miles away in Newton Abbot and the last time I checked you have to book a time for collection. Yodel is similar, but the collection point is relatively local.

If I'm buying something small that will fit through my letterbox and doesn't require a signature I don't worry too much about the carrier - but generally I look for Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They aren't the fastest - but if I miss them a red card on my doorstep and a trip to the collection office the next day isn't a hassle for me. But I'm a townie - I imagine missing a delivery if you live in the sticks isn't so simple.

In for review from @TECC the Smok G-Priv Pro Pod kit.
604DBD5F-E51F-46A2-9FDD-5907212BE5F0.jpeg

After a bit of swearing it has now been de-TPD’d so I can enjoy it properly :P

Received for review from @Sourcemore today.

Lost Vape Ursa Quest mini and a Geekvape M100 Aegis Mini 2 Kit.

20210917_105518.jpg

Only tried the Ursa Mini so far but I'm impressed with it's RDL capability for a small pod.

Back
Top Bottom