What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

First Off I would like to Thank Martyn @ZT and the Manabush Team for their continued support through this shambolic behaviour of YODEL. My Parcel Arrived and am so pleased this is finally over.

Z5k1VaOh.jpg

First Off I would like to Thank Martyn @ZT and the Manabush Team for their continued support through this shambolic behaviour of YODEL. My Parcel Arrived and am so pleased this is finally over.

Z5k1VaOh.jpg
Thanks god for that!

Looks nice, bloody nightmare to photograph though and the gloves came out because the first thing that sprang to mind when I opened the box was “fingerprint magnet”. Currently trying to find out what the coil material is though.... sorry @Vaporesso but “ceramic CCELL” and “mesh” doesn’t cut the mustard.... mesh what exactly, kanthal (good), Nichrome (probably won’t be using it), SS - what grade? As someone who is nickel sensative this is vital information!

551479A9-C59E-426F-8077-FB579A19EFD1.jpeg

An impulse buy yesterday, A nice little Drag x Plus for my out and about Mtl rta, as the Aegis Boost I’ve been using isn’t quite up to a days work, but this thing with its 21700 battery should do the trick. I’m really anti stock coil tanks, but this tank/pod thing it comes with is impressive for taste. I will give it to Son in law, but he can wait until I’ve used the supplied coils.

Back
Top Bottom