What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

An Aspire Flexus Q, and a spare pod. Damn good vape from this, tried both coils side by side, and the 1.0 ohm coil is fairly decent!! Adjustable airflow, and really quick charging. If only it had a top cap like the Klypse :)

I've just ordered one of these for out and about on my scooter (A Honda Forza, not a disability scooter! :))

First pod system I've seen that has autodraw, adjustable airflow and replaceable coils. Looking forward to trying it :)

I've just ordered one of these for out and about on my scooter (A Honda Forza, not a disability scooter! :))

First pod system I've seen that has autodraw, adjustable airflow and replaceable coils. Looking forward to trying it :)
Caliburn G2 does all those features too ;)

Caliburn G2 does all those features too ;)

I've got the AK2 for the scooter at the moment.
Trouble is I always struggle trying to get the mouthpiece off the pod to refill it. I thought I would try something different and I've always liked Aspire stuff.

A juice order from Prime Vapes.

Hope you enjoy the pic - it's from my new el cheapo phone, and that's the best it can do lol.

photo0008.jpg

I've got a sceptre tube, is that the same? It doesn't do autodraw unless you have to switch it on somehow?

No, the @Innokin Sceptre tube is different. Only the original Sceptre still has the three aforementioned attributes. If you see one at a bargain price, I highly recommended picking one up alongside the MTL pod, I haven't found a better one yet, and 've tried a few....

Great bike the forza

Back
Top Bottom