What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Dovpo MVP from @RichieRich

Absolutely buzzing with it. What a guy.

PXL_20220813_110259939.jpg

Well after paying the Fee To Pay to Royal Mail, the promised item that was due today never turned up. I should of just left it like i was going to do. I actually used to like RM. now they can go fuck themselves. Sorry for the language but they've made me angry.

Well after paying the Fee To Pay to Royal Mail, the promised item that was due today never turned up. I should of just left it like i was going to do. I actually used to like RM. now they can go fuck themselves. Sorry for the language but they've made me angry.

Never heard of RM taking any money for delivering goods have u not got scammed?

Never heard of RM taking any money for delivering goods have u not got scammed?

They can ask for A Fee if the correct postage hasn't been paid by the Sender, when i paid it was the Legit RM Website plus i paid with Paypal. I can't see anyone wanting to scam someone else for £3.50 though i suppose there are some out there.

They can ask for A Fee if the correct postage hasn't been paid by the Sender, when i paid it was the Legit RM Website plus i paid with Paypal. I can't see anyone wanting to scam someone else for £3.50 though i suppose there are some out there.
A few days ago someone else posted they got charged 3.50 because the item had insuficient postage paid.

It’s not the £3.50 the scammers want it’s the bank details there after. You done well using PayPal just in case it was a scam

As @TP 72 said it's all about bank details so need to be careful with it

Back
Top Bottom