What's new

What have i missed and what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for all your replies, I REALLY appreciate it!

I have attached a picture of my current OBS engine wicking, and no-matter what youtube videos i watch the tank constantly "floods" i.e juice seems to disappear and then leaks if i tip it to the side and spitback.

I suppose what I'm really after is either:

a) help and advice to stop my obs engine leaking & find some "strong" flavoured e-liquid in 6mg thats around 50/50
b) an alternative leak-proof tank & some "strong" flavoured e-liquid

I think i did stock up on OBS engine so If i had a good dig around I can probably find 3-4 spares, I've been using this current setup for years and it was only the fact of:

1. Flavours not being strong
2. Constant leaking

That I'm now on this path...

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 20230820_195447 (1).jpg
    20230820_195447 (1).jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 41
I've never used an Engine so I can't say much about it, but your coil looks like it isn't wide enough. You have much more cotton outside the coil than inside so it's not vapourising enough juice. I assume you're vaping on relatively low power and these tanks are not designed for that.

Multi strand coils at least twice as wide as yours would help but you'd have to increase the wattage a lot.

I'd forgotten about a tank I've just bought, the QP Designs Juggerknot. It's top airflow so it's leakproof and has the option of single or dual coil so you can play around with it, and it's a proper bargain at £24.99 at Ecigone.

disposables taste so strong because it's not hard to use 40% flavouring providing the coil it will be used in is only going to process 2ml

Back
Top Bottom