What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485165660.908335.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485165673.715089.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1485165684.168794.jpg

Thinking about all of these

Just pulled the trigger on a Hcigar VT250 DNA. I've already spent a fair bit in the last few days, then I saw the current price of this on Gearbest - 87 quid. Christ, at that price I just couldn't refuse. 87 quid for a triple 18650 DNA250 mod. I'll have some of that, even though I find it a pain having to connect DNAs to my old windows laptop.

If my missus knew how much I'd spent in last few days she'd bloody castrate me :D
Can always tell her you won in it in a raffle :18:

Luckily I've got so much stuff she wont even notice my new mods. But like I said, is she does find out how much I've spent she'll castrate me. In that event, I'll be needing a name change here to...

tonya g

Luckily I've got so much stuff she wont even notice my new mods. But like I said, is she does find out how much I've spent she'll castrate me. In that event, I'll be needing a name change here to...

tonya g

Hope you keep count of her shoe & cosmetics purchases ...;)

tonya g
I don't have enough to be able to 'lose' a new mod in, but fortunately when I get a new one, she wants a new one too! Result.

Back
Top Bottom