What's new

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

• Quit Completely

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Use E-Cigs/NRT Prescribed by your GP

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Continue to vape using 4mg or less nicotine

Votes: 175 35.8%
  • Obtain E-Liquid illegally or through questionable sources

Votes: 274 56.0%
  • Return To Smoking Traditional Cigarettes

Votes: 29 5.9%

• Total voters
Hmmm! Article 20 of the TPD petition

Approx 2.6 million vapers and of those a measly 50,000 +!have signed ...PATHETIC !!

I hope I don't read this slogan Soon.

"Vaping is dead,smoking is the future"

Pffffff.
Laws, bans, whatever...
If they say "dont press that button", Im going to press it.
If they say "thats prohibited", Im going try it.
If they say "you cant have it", Im going to look for it.
What I do in my property, to my body, in my free time, is my business, legislation or not.

Pffffff.
Laws, bans, whatever...
If they say "dont press that button", Im going to press it.
If they say "thats prohibited", Im going try it.
If they say "you cant have it", Im going to look for it.
What I do in my property, to my body, in my free time, is my business, legislation or not.

You tell em man!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't ban all vaping components

They can't ban batteries;they can't ban pg/vg. They could place restrictions on e-liquid and limit tanks to closed units like cartos, but if I have to keep using the arsenal I have amassed in the last year, for the rest of my life, then so be it. I will not become a stealth vaper just to satisfy some bureaucrats fancy that I'm harming myself. I will continue to vape and promote vaping in any way that I can. I vape, I will continue to vape, and I will not be told what I can do with my own body - tobacco nearly killed me - vaping is my choice and I will do whatever I can to defend it. I will not buy any product that is produced by big pharma or big tobacco as an alternative to vaping what I choose.

So liquid with 4mg or less wont be banned?

Call me a nut, but if liquid and other products, perhaps wax etc are banned, seems like a conspiracy and I wonder how much the tobacco industry would have a part in that.

If the sealed units come in, tap and die set sale figures will go the same way muji sales have ;)

Nicotine is the only real problem...

Exactly the same as i do now, am i going to get arrested for using a 7ml tank, a 160w box mod, having 7.2% nicotine stored in my freezer, No they don't have the money to waste doing that.
The only crime will be those trying to get us back into smoking, That's because they want to murder us or cause GBH or Abh.
So in the words of Stone cold Steve Austin " i'll do what the hell i want and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it and that's the bottom line cause i said so"

am i going to get arrested for using a 7ml tank, a 160w box mod, having 7.2% nicotine stored in my freezer, No they don't have the money to waste doing that.

As far as I know there is no planned / announced legislation that would make it an arrestable offence. Maybe there's some unwritten rule that people who have it in 30ml amber glass bottles rather than a 1/2 litre plastic container would be deemed to be dealing and selling, just like the old days of 1/2 oz of solid in one bit might have been deemed personal use yet if it's in 1/8ths or teenth's you were deemed to be selling.

As far as I know there is no planned / announced legislation that would make it an arrestable offence. Maybe there's some unwritten rule that people who have it in 30ml amber glass bottles rather than a 1/2 litre plastic container would be deemed to be dealing and selling, just like the old days of 1/2 oz of solid in one bit might have been deemed personal use yet if it's in 1/8ths or teenth's you were deemed to be selling.

I know all about that i got done 17 years ago for it. I also think that there would be no way to enforce any law as people like me mix at 3-4 ml and it will be under the 18mg that i think will be the max, plus no one is expected to lug 1/2 a litre of juice round when 10-30 ml is more pocket friendly.
Anyway preparation is and has been underway for a while now. Nicotine supply will be purchased early next year and frozen, 13 mods and tanks plus a few drippers all ready so will need to stock up on a few coils and maybe a few rebuildables along the way just to make sure. It may even come to it that we leave the EU and then hopefully the rules will just dissapear

Well the EU can do its worst I already build my own coils and have two tanks I build in.

Now with the help from apes I just need to find high nicotine base and store that in January.

Wire,cotton,flavourings PG/VG battery packs and the Chinese you can't ban or restrict.

So IMO the EU and its TPD will be a fail on so many fronts,now that leaves me to say do one EU I won't be bullied by you or any other organisation

Back
Top Bottom