What's new

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

• Quit Completely

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Use E-Cigs/NRT Prescribed by your GP

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Continue to vape using 4mg or less nicotine

Votes: 175 35.8%
  • Obtain E-Liquid illegally or through questionable sources

Votes: 274 56.0%
  • Return To Smoking Traditional Cigarettes

Votes: 29 5.9%

• Total voters
Well the EU can do its worst I already build my own coils and have two tanks I build in.

Now with the help from apes I just need to find high nicotine base and store that in January.

Wire,cotton,flavourings PG/VG battery packs and the Chinese you can't ban or restrict.

So IMO the EU and its TPD will be a fail on so many fronts,now that leaves me to say do one EU I won't be bullied by you or any other organisation
DarkStar Vapour: 7.2% Nicotine (72mg/ml)

Pffffff.
Laws, bans, whatever...
If they say "dont press that button", Im going to press it.
If they say "thats prohibited", Im going try it.
If they say "you cant have it", Im going to look for it.
What I do in my property, to my body, in my free time, is my business, legislation or not.

Bang on man, i'm with you.

So liquid with 4mg or less wont be banned?

Call me a nut, but if liquid and other products, perhaps wax etc are banned, seems like a conspiracy and I wonder how much the tobacco industry would have a part in that.

Why would the tobacco industry or their chums want to stop the tidal wave of people who are switching over to vaping instead of buying their products?
...Oh, they would!

Last edited:
I will let the picture speak about what I think of the EU and its TPD :D

funny-hedgehog-middle-finger-up-spin-on-that-fuck-you-pics-600x412.jpg

I was driving behind a car that had TPD in the reg!

All I could think about was running him off the road!

Screwed up earlier chart....I think this one is correct! rounded off numbers.

nic chart.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not being funny but I think they all need to have a good long hard read at this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition and remember what happens when things are banned.

It will end up that we will make everything by hand or do dodgy dealing with the guy showing 50 ecigs in his jacket offering you a "special" price.

:18::18::18:

Petitions won't lead us very far, particularly with only 50k signatures and an EU legislation countries have no choice but to apply.

The only way is to regroup and threaten to vote no to EU membership at the next referendum. We know it will be tight so the risk is high enough to get our voice heard...and the EU without the UK will be like a greyhound with 2 legs, they cannot afford this.

Well in all honesty I already purchase things from abroad to navigate UK legality (I don't mean narcotics) so I'd just find a shipper in the US if the EU banned it.
What will likely happen is they'll leave a thousand loopholes as with legal highs and it'll still be available under a different name "not for human consumption"

The government has proven they're not the sharpest knives in the drawer with these things.

Back
Top Bottom