What's new

What's new??

BigJB

Initiate
Sorry in advance for the slightly vague request!

I made a big effort to quit nicotine last year and got rid of my mods, tanks, drippers and about 3 litres of DIY juice. And..... I've slowly failed. After coping for a while I fell back into bad habits of just having a fag when drinking.... and slowly I've fallen back into smoking again. Fail.

So, I need to re buy a rig. Looking for a mod, dripper and rdta. And some juice recommendations, preferably DIY/bottle shots but open to suggestions.

Basically I haven't paid any attention to what's been out for well over a year, so heads up about recent gear would be really appreciated. Thanks.

You will need nicotine shots now as the old 72mg nic is illegal, problem is nic shots work out about 10 times more expensive than using the old 72mg nic.
go luck on chefs flavours for oneshot concentrates. mods etc there's so many to choose from and how you vape mtl or dtl will need to be considered before you buy anything

Sorry in advance for the slightly vague request!

I made a big effort to quit nicotine last year and got rid of my mods, tanks, drippers and about 3 litres of DIY juice. And..... I've slowly failed. After coping for a while I fell back into bad habits of just having a fag when drinking.... and slowly I've fallen back into smoking again. Fail.

So, I need to re buy a rig. Looking for a mod, dripper and rdta. And some juice recommendations, preferably DIY/bottle shots but open to suggestions.

Basically I haven't paid any attention to what's been out for well over a year, so heads up about recent gear would be really appreciated. Thanks.
For a mod. The best ones on the market are the Voopoo drag 2 , aegis legend limited edition, digiflavour edge for performance. This is down to the chipset inside. If you are tech savvy then the innokin proton is a fantastic device for someone who wants additional options for built coils.

For DIY I will always recommend the ecig shop for all your supplies. Excellent range and value and top class customer services.

Thanks guys. Def not mouth to lung, I used chefs vapes before so good shout. I think I might have some 72 mg nic at the back of the freezer now i think of it, any idea if that will still be okay?!

BigJB, I know Smoant do quality mods at reasonable prices. Especially if you order from fasttech.

Evolv DNA chipset mods are regarded as the best on the market followed by YiHi, but they've got a rather large price tag.

Seeing as though the Aegis Legend has been mentioned, it seems as though Geekvape mods have an issue with TCR/TC/Temperature mode. Wattage mode is unaffected.

Thanks guys. Def not mouth to lung, I used chefs vapes before so good shout. I think I might have some 72 mg nic at the back of the freezer now i think of it, any idea if that will still be okay?!

Nicotine lasts years when stored properly, like you have.

BigJB, I know Smoant do quality mods at reasonable prices. Especially if you order from fasttech.

Evolv DNA chipset mods are regarded as the best on the market followed by YiHi, but they've got a rather large price tag.

Seeing as though the Aegis Legend has been mentioned, it seems as though Geekvape mods have an issue with TCR/TC/Temperature mode. Wattage mode is unaffected.
not so..Dna and yihi mods can be found for what u would pay for a mod at your local vape shop

dahut, the only cheap ones that come to mind are the Jac vapour sandstorm DNA 75 and Vsticking VK 530. Both are getting dated devices now.

And DNA 75, no C spec so no replay. 250C are expensive and are not coming down any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom