What's new

Which unwell crown?

Gonna have to wait for another day.... An email offer popped up for the alien AL85 kit for £25.

Couldn't resist and hopefully the tank doesn't leak like the full size tfv4 sieve

My choice would be the v1 or mini (both the same with the same coils but the mini is tpd compliant).
I picked up five from creme de vape during the tpd freak out for a fiver a pop. I know sickening isn't it.
The mini is under fifteen quid from creme currently.
It's just so damned good. Top fill, coils with sensible buids and tons of wicking. Still my vote for best straight up sub ohm tank. Flavour always excellent and the coils last.

My choice would be the v1 or mini (both the same with the same coils but the mini is tpd compliant).
I picked up five from creme de vape during the tpd freak out for a fiver a pop. I know sickening isn't it.
The mini is under fifteen quid from creme currently.
It's just so damned good. Top fill, coils with sensible buids and tons of wicking. Still my vote for best straight up sub ohm tank. Flavour always excellent and the coils last.
Totally agree. The Crown is as good as any dripper to my taste buds.

not sure how they are getting away with selling them but go for it as it says 5ml in discription.
you did see them for a fiver from ecigwizzard pre tpd but you should of seen the last 2 days :D £1.99 each and free delivery. bought 3 more but wish i had got a few more now.
Do ya think it is 5ml?

Totally agree. The Crown is as good as any dripper to my taste buds.
The 0.5 coils are fantastically universal across juices too. I've found modern tanks with super low ohm multi coils are really middling up the flavour notes of well established juices (as they where designed with 0.5 ohms being as low as you would go). But due to the heavy wicking and steel wire you can run them higher than most coils of the same resistance for newer vg heavy flavours.

The 0.5 coils are fantastically universal across juices too. I've found modern tanks with super low ohm multi coils are really middling up the flavour notes of well established juices (as they where designed with 0.5 ohms being as low as you would go). But due to the heavy wicking and steel wire you can run them higher than most coils of the same resistance for newer vg heavy flavours.
I actually prefer the 0.25 coils on the 1, but the 0.5 on the 3. I'm playing with the Freemax Fireluke Mesh with the 0.15 coil at the moment, and I seem to be picking it up as often as a Crown.
I don't bother trying any other tank these days unless it offers something different like a mesh coil.

I actually prefer the 0.25 coils on the 1, but the 0.5 on the 3. I'm playing with the Freemax Fireluke Mesh with the 0.15 coil at the moment, and I seem to be picking it up as often as a Crown.
I don't bother trying any other tank these days unless it offers something different like a mesh coil.
I've tried a lot. Surprisingly the last time I found a jaw dropper was the baby beast with the Q2 0.4 ohm coil. To say I wasn't expecting much was an understatement but I had to eat my words, it was exceptionally good.
Obviously the coils where hopelessly hit and miss on qc but stick the eleaf hw coils in it and wow.
I think they key was essentially the same as the crowns success. Big coils with as little going on inside as possible. The coil size was set by the big multi coil options but with the.q2 you got a simple two wire twist packed out with cotton.

Back
Top Bottom